Not So Pro 3

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone want to get into a fight about Dolkita HD airfilters?

Yes, every man needs one, OR, No, they don't flow, look ugly and aren't even colour matched.

And, Go.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll give ya three little factoids there Superman. First, the company you work for was in business well before you showed up knocking on the door looking for a job. Second, the company is still in business today and you're obviously still a subordinate employee, not getting the DIC job. Third, if you left tomorrow regardless of whether you quit or got canned...the company IS STILL going to be in business the next day, week, month, year(s). Make zero bones about this!

Is what it is. And the same three, above facts will be there tomorrow waiting for you, me, and every other swinging dick...who ain't the HMFIC, or who's not gainfully self-employed.

Just a reminder...wear a helmet shoveling that white stuff. No sense in bumping that gourd again and having to work from home, and all the day-long stress that comes with that, for two more weeks.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll give ya three little factoids there Superman. First, the company you work for was in business well before you showed up knocking on the door looking for a job. Second, the company is still in business today and you're obviously still a subordinate employee, not getting the DIC job. Third, if you left tomorrow regardless of whether you quit or got canned...the company IS STILL going to be in business the next day, week, month, year(s). Make zero bones about this!

Is what it is. And the same three, above facts will be there tomorrow waiting for you, me, and every other swinging dick...who ain't the HMFIC, or who's not gainfully self-employed.

Just a reminder...wear a helmet shoveling that white stuff. No sense in bumping that gourd again and having to work from home, and all the day-long stress that comes with that, for two more weeks.

You quoted the wrong person there genius.