High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Evening Todd. Daily walks, the Portage parks dept. keeps the paved bike trail plowed through their city. They usually plow after any accumulation. The other towns and cities don't plow very often or not at all. Forecast is more snow this weekend.
WA looks to be opening travel restrictions around Australia. Things don't look too rosy around here.
Glad all is well with you today.Our saving grace is the mining we can isolate from the rest of Australia and still survive.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
These guys spend money like its Pizz. They dont hesitate on expedite fees etc.
Most chemical plants here are like that.
Actually, there is a rival crane company that does their annual inspections. They just inspected that one last November.
This is the second one that they said was fine and it wasnt.
The guys we deal with there have been thinking the other folks were pencil-whipping inspections for awhile.
Imagine we Will be picking them up as a full service account soon.
Glad weve got another tech who will normally go in there.
I hate shaving. I look like a pumpkin faced idiot...
Offering quality service is definitely paying dividends Brent

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was listening to an auto industry consultant today. He’s predicting that with greater electrification the price of gas will actually drop below $1/ Gal. Of course I’m sure governments wouldn’t allow that and would jack up the taxes.
They will just lift the price of electricity to compensate for the reduction in fuel pricing