Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
10:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I heard GM got suckered by this scam company named Nikola that was supposed to be building electric semis.
You heard anything about that?

All I heard was what the mainstream media was putting out.
Doesn't surprise me if its true. GM has been managed by morons for quite some time.
Any one of our reps that come to the dealership don't know the first thing about cars. They are just number crunches.

I will burn dinosaurs until the day I die.
The car companies better get it figured out quick if they think they can go all electric.

Case in point, my parents have a 40' 5th wheel toy hauler. They go to Grayton Beach Florida regularly. They do a 2 day run from here to there. Trailer weighs in at about 15,500k.
Find me an electric that can pull that load at the 80mph my Dad drives at in that timeframe with only 15-20 minute "recharge"stops.

I won't even delve into the lets go electric on the long haul 18 wheelers..

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All I heard was what the mainstream media was putting out.
Doesn't surprise me if its true. GM has been managed by morons for quite some time.
Any one of our reps that come to the dealership don't know the first thing about cars. They are just number crunches.

I will burn dinosaurs until the day I die.
The car companies better get it figured out quick if they think they can go all electric.

Case in point, my parents have a 40' 5th wheel toy hauler. They go to Grayton Beach Florida regularly. They do a 2 day run from here to there. Trailer weighs in at about 15,500k.
Find me an electric that can pull that load at the 80mph my Dad drives at in that timeframe with only 15-20 minute "recharge"stops.

I won't even delve into the lets go electric on the long haul 18 wheelers..
Not to mention it's a lot easier to embrace battery tech when it's not you with a lithium mine in your backyard leaching out poison everywhere. Not much media about that is there.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the newspaper, stuff to do tomorrow.

In the large city park

All Day kraft beer tasting and axe throwing.

I am going to the country and hide in the safety of a dove field.
Yeah, doesn't seem like too much could go wrong there does it.... opposite direction seems a good idea mate.
How's the hip today?

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, doesn't seem like too much could go wrong there does it.... opposite direction seems a good idea mate.
How's the hip today?
Hip is going well, slow and less pain.
Pain is usually when i standup to start walking. The first few steps have pain more like soreness.
Taking less pain meds too.

Funny it feels safer with a bunch of kinfolk shooting shotguns than in town with fools, beer, and sharp objects.