I'm huge in Japan
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning meat Muppets.

That's exactly where the witch lives.

I bought my original property from a bank foreclosure after the original owner had an affair with his brothers wife, they then murdered him and dragged the body into the woods. Supposedly about where my house sits one of the brothers was shooting at the other while on a tractor.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's exactly where the witch lives.

So in the fall when there is no snow on the ground and very little light in the sky I don’t walk through the park. Now that there is snow there is enough ambient light that I can see anything/anyone that might be coming towards me. Besides, I am pretty sure any of the coyote protection I carry would work on the under housed as well.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Tried to send you some of these earlier...
View attachment 277242
Yep saw the "helpful" suggestions from you fine fellers and said to my sweety "would you pick up some flushable wipes from the store..... and make me a damn sammich while your at it!" She says GFY to the sammich and hands me these with a chit eating grin.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have Floracing. Have to get highlights on the YouTube. Insane racing at this event. Would love to be there.
It is a spectacle you have to see if you are a dirt racing fan! We go every year but opted out this year because of reduced capacity and everything else going on.