Not So Pro 3

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We need to get together and mix it all up. Southern smoked meat, some good ole Cajun jumbalaya, some red beans and rice and throw some red slaw down with it.
Then we'll get some of my special beans, and maybe some corn bread and some hush puppies. OH MY!

I’m in [emoji106][emoji39]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Night fellers... apparently chitting yourself to death is hard work....

These don't seem gay at all... My wife's chitty sense of humor.
View attachment 277238
The GF gave every guy on her list some of those in single, glovebox portion packs.

What if your handling sausages with sausages for handles? Asking for Kevin...
CalWqB0UUAAeFMI.jpg

This sounds like an excellent yarn, can it be shared @cuinrearview ?

Note: not condoning actual rape in any way.

Agreed. I want to know the story behind @cuinrearview rape saw. Its like an urban myff or sumfin.
I found a smurf on one of the classified apps last summer up in the capital city. I know that @Woodpecker lives up that way and does a lot of his tree jobs in town so I asked him if he could pick it up. I'll let Brad tell the story because I'm not sure with the pending litigation what all can be told, but basically he met the guy on the street then got invited up here20210112_050346.jpg
to check it out and buy this saw20200826_135708.jpg
Good night sausage consumers.

See above for close up of @huskihl mitts. He's a dick by the way, in case anybody wondered.

Good morning OPE. I've followed this guy in a couple mornings but couldn't get a good pic of his Rammstein jacket until today. That's all. Have a good one.20210112_044943.jpg

Last edited: