Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
CSS 4.5-5 full cords in about 4 hours. Chit was flying
And I work my arse off for a cord in a long day, and thats with Bosslady standing and helping load.
Sounds like my grandfather and his cousin. We all got together and cut ALL the wood for BOTH families.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And I work my arse off for a cord in a long day, and thats with Bosslady standing and helping load.
Sounds like my grandfather and his cousin. We all got together and cut ALL the wood for BOTH families.
No doubt. Me too. Makes it so much more fun with a bunch of buddies around helping out

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can do this all night
Yeah. Nah. They didnt like you. FUGG Elm. I don't even try. Just noodle it.
I didn’t actually know any of it was elm until we got to splitting it. I think there were a couple reds and a couple whites. Been dead 3-4 years maybe. Another year or 2 standing and it wouldn’t have been stringy at all.
It’ll be all 12” beech and ash next year lol

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
12:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t actually know any of it was elm until we got to splitting it. I think there were a couple reds and a couple whites. Been dead 3-4 years maybe. Another year or 2 standing and it wouldn’t have been stringy at all.
Dry dead ash? Isn’t that the really hard wood that make your razor sharp chains just throw dust? Lol

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s better than Phillips at least. But they’re still impossible to remove for repair work down the road.

They are actually a great design, almost everything up here is that style. Can go in and out lots without stripping. Often strip drivers before screws.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
;)

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We all kicked in to get that lady a nice little bit of heat. I appreciated the chain you leant me to keep cutting those dirty logs. Pretty cool how quick a bunch of clapped out dudes can whomp up some wood(credit @Stump Shot ). That was the first time I'd hung out with the Hot Rod and I hope it won't be the last. You either ya dik.

:comp4:
What am I getting the blame for now? Lol

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The only way to fly.
Phillip, Allen, and Slot shoulda been shot before they had a chance to make a screw head.
Torx heads kick ass. Philips screws seem to round out even when I’m using a proper fitting screwdriver. Never had that issue with torx