Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
11:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I has.
Have you ever been subject of a MOPPIN?
My grandpappy usta say "Moppin ya oughta do it like iss, but you prolly gone do it howerr you onto".:)
My grandpa would sit back and watch me try to figure things out and snicker. Well how you gonna do it then? Lol then he would help when I would get stumped. Hahhah good times.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We all kicked in to get that lady a nice little bit of heat. I appreciated the chain you leant me to keep cutting those dirty logs. Pretty cool how quick a bunch of clapped out dudes can whomp up some wood(credit @Stump Shot ). That was the first time I'd hung out with the Hot Rod and I hope it won't be the last. You either ya dik.

So much dirty material all in one place. Good morning Tim
:hello: Where’s @Woodpecker

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stilettos seem a strange thing to try at a GTG but you were amongst friends so why the *f-word not I say.
lol I have worn nothing but steel toed work boots for years and I bought a pair of tennis shoes and they lasted a couple weeks before my ankles hurt
I went back to my boots and the problem went away and I only have the short 3/4 or 1 inch heel on the boots nothing huge like logging boots