Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only reason I would be rude is if someone repeatedly says my work is *B-S.... despite all the proof that it’s not *B-S....
as i said only thing you do is trying hard to fit in
running your little mouth isnt how your gonna do that
and just because you have 3 videos of your own yard work means zero to the rest of us
at your age i was working on a farm helping build a house for my buddy i was working for and logging his property to pay for materials
all i see you doing all day is on here and acting like your brother which alot of us on here have zero use for

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That looks delicious Tim good evening buddy
Good morning Todd. It was fantastic. How is Sunday looking should I leave the house?

Evening guys. Got a whole day in the shop today it's been since May. Really nice. Fire's dying about to head in. @dall you still got a picture from Friday in EJ you can show lil' Tex what a working man from PA looks like? I thought it was in the GTG thread but it wasn't.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Todd. It was fantastic. How is Sunday looking should I leave the house?

Evening guys. Got a whole day in the shop today it's been since May. Really nice. Fire's dying about to head in. @dall you still got a picture from Friday in EJ you can show lil' Tex what a working man from PA looks like? I thought it was in the GTG thread but it wasn't.
the video of the amish salesman ?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice. I picked up this thing the other day. Got tired of the manual stapler and I was due to get myself a new tool anyway lolView attachment 275477
I gots the 18 guage angled head nailer. Thats a nice piece of equipment. Maybe 15 gauge? It shoots a 2 1/2" finish nail. Saved me a lot of banging and cursing. 0229201635.jpg 0229201635.jpg

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gots the 18 guage angled head nailer. Thats a nice piece of equipment. Maybe 15 gauge? It shoots a 2 1/2" finish nail. Saved me a lot of banging and cursing. View attachment 275478 View attachment 275478
Very nice! The 16 gauge m18 straight finish nailer will probably be one of my next purchases. Buddy of mine has one and I used it for a day... I was sold. No hoses, cords or compressor and it can fire a hell of alot of nails on one 5.0 battery

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah... that.
Its a little bit like getting to ride in a 1/8 mile drag car.
Maybe not a lot for the long haul, but it'll nail you to the seat. Its an assault on the senses. I like that feeling of something stouter than I am, and just holding on.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How are you doing this evening? Still on the mend?

Feeling pretty good Greg. Just about got another group of saws ready to ship outta here.

Evening Randi.
Getting over your case of Sniffilys I hope.
Hope Glenda, the Bubba, Millie, and the rest are doing well.

We're all doing fine. I feel blessed. We dodged a bullet I reckon.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very nice! The 16 gauge m18 straight finish nailer will probably be one of my next purchases. Buddy of mine has one and I used it for a day... I was sold. No hoses, cords or compressor and it can fire a hell of alot of nails on one 5.0 battery
I saw yesterday that they have the M18 framing nailer available at HD. Might be in my future. Put all framing together with screws right now.
If you haven't tried these, they grab quick and go in like buttah..0102212246.jpg

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feeling pretty good Greg. Just about got another group of saws ready to ship outta here.

We're all doing fine. I feel blessed. We dodged a bullet I reckon.
Thats good.
A lot of people have the same outcome.
I know there are those that don't. I hate it that it happened to Dale. I know he was someone close to you.
I think about my mom.
She is already battling Parkinson's. My dad probably wouldnt have any problems, but it would most-likely take her.
Thats why I dont mind wearing the mask in public and giving people space.
Folks have to go out from time to time to get What they need. For some, its a bigger risk than others.
I try to think like my mother is one of them.

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw yesterday that they have the M18 framing nailer available at HD. Might be in my future. Put all framing together with screws right now.
If you haven't tried these, they grab quick and go in like buttah..View attachment 275481
We have the deckmate screws here in plentiful amounts so I use those alot. I like star head screws

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
as i said only thing you do is trying hard to fit in
running your little mouth isnt how your gonna do that
and just because you have 3 videos of your own yard work means zero to the rest of us
at your age i was working on a farm helping build a house for my buddy i was working for and logging his property to pay for materials
all i see you doing all day is on here and acting like your brother which alot of us on here have zero use for
Give the youngun a chance fellas.
We all been young and stupid once.
Brett needs to know the value of getting things honest, but not get pushed too far out.
I havent seen the other thread, but I'm guessing he just needs some "positive reinforcement".
Nice saw he got today.
I dont know who paid for it, but it should be something he appreciates for what it is.
I probably wont ever be able to afford that, or have a need to. I hope he understands that a lot of us dont just go out and buy a 461 redeye with a 3/4 wrap bar for *s-words and giggles.