High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A 461 also won’t gain as much from just a muffler mod as a 371 would. If you just did basic mods you would achieve a much better power to weight ratio with the 371. 461 is a bit heavy
Would the 371 be better for a 24-28 inch? I’m gonna likey run either of these with a 28 light bar on it. Would the 371 balance better than the 461?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 461 also won’t gain as much from just a muffler mod as a 371 would. If you just did basic mods you would achieve a much better power to weight ratio with the 371. 461 is a bit heavy

From what I understand the 371 quickly became the 372 as the 371 was a little under built.

I don’t expect the young padawon to have the finesse to runaway 371 without breaking it.

That said I would like to hear what @Stump Shot would say on the matter. He’s been in both I am certain.

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
From what I understand the 371 quickly became the 372 as the 371 was a little under built.

I don’t expect the young padawon to have the finesse to runaway 371 without breaking it.

That said I would like to hear what @Stump Shot would say on the matter. He’s been in both I am certain.
I’d gladly take the extra weight of the 461 if it means better build quality

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Call me a slacker -- I can wear that.
I don't care how much he owns or has.
I ain't going no where near a place with gates like that.
I can run fast when I'm skeerd. :D
Lol it’s definitely different
My ex gf liked to travel and go sight seeing
We broke up about 6 years ago and she’s went through hell with cancer and she now lives in Florida I talked to her Xmas day
Didn't think i needed more traction for a backsplash. Maybe you know about some fancy new trends I ain't heard about yet.
Well it would looked better atleast
Keep the 371 and sell the stihl. Don't let the Diks here talk you out of the husky.
your the one being the dik telling him we are diks

Little bit single ring vs double ring is only difference vs the 372 I know of. I'm not into boat anchors.
Sounds like you are
I really wish I could find a mint 10mm 044 as a 70cc saw. That’s my dream mid-size saw
lol your not asking for much

For now I’ll stick with stock saws. But if I get the 461 I’ll put a dual port muffler cover on it
That’s not what helps those the most
Another it’s too heavy crybaby
Would the 371 be better for a 24-28 inch? I’m gonna likey run either of these with a 28 light bar on it. Would the 371 balance better than the 461?
better go with the 461 then

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Pretty good Todd.
Going to pack away the outdoor Christmas stuff my wife had out. Probably mess around out in the woods. See if the kids want me to hook the sled to the wheeler and pull them around.
Hows it going down south?
Pretty good thanks off to a BBQ shortly at our youngest daughters place

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats why I've been dragging my feet. The fault isn't always there. And when its not there, I cannot say for certain which it is. But, the truck has developed a lag/delay in throttle response now, so I believe the actuator/motor in the throttle body is just *s-wordting the bed.
Good luck there sounds like the throttle body with what you just said .If it was the ecu you wouldn’t be getting anything but faults or error codes

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol it’s definitely different
My ex gf liked to travel and go sight seeing
We broke up about 6 years ago and she’s went through hell with cancer and she now lives in Florida I talked to her Xmas day

Well it would looked better atleast
your the one being the dik telling him we are diks

Sounds like you are
lol your not asking for much

That’s not what helps those the most

Another it’s too heavy crybaby
better go with the 461 then
More like it’s too weak for its weight. If it were a 462 I’d tell him to get that one. The price he’d be getting the 461 at I would not be happy

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We're all doing great. I've still got some sinus congestion, but all things considered, we dodged the bullet.

Well, I think he is just a little younger than the last 2 clowns that ran. That's a start. I nominate @dall to be his campaign manager. Lol

Who the hell is Randall?[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear my friend