High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Evening Todd. Nice day for late December, temp 52°F/11°C. Changing oil, trans fluid and rotating tires on the Accord in garage. If not today it would wait for spring.
100 outside at the moment here Ray absolutely stifling lucky they invented cold beer:beer-toast1:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll add a little something...bought two more new 1911’s today, Springfield and Kimber, as well as another new 9mm. The damn ammo shortage is gettin’ real. If you ain’t stocked in ammo, better get what you can get...like now. Some places local are still good, and from what I’ve read, many LGS’s are ok for now...on-line at better prices...damn near getting to the point you better *s-wordt in one hand and wish in the other...see which one works out for ya. Crazy *s-wordt right now when it comes to firepower.

Get it while you can...It’s only gonna get worse!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll add a little something...bought two more new 1911’s today, Springfield and Kimber, as well as another new 9mm. The damn ammo shortage is gettin’ real. If you ain’t stocked in ammo, better get what you can get...like now. Some places local are still good, and from what I’ve read, many LGS’s are ok for now...on-line at better prices...damn near getting to the point you better *s-wordt in one hand and wish in the other...see which one works out for ya. Crazy *s-wordt right now when it comes to firepower.

Get it while you can...It’s only gonna get worse!

Must be true, when a man with not one but two new pistola's has to go hand to hand combat the very same day.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No where near enough slacking here but will make for an easier Christmas Day. Turkey is in the brine, yams are ready to heat and serve, GF stuffing is working in the crockpot and pies are in the oven.
Good evening Gary hope you had a great day buddy

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Had a little Christmas skirmish earlier this afternoon after work with a crackhead/methhead at a convenient store...it didn’t work out well for his mouthy, scrawny ass. When I left the side of the store where I parked, after putting my two cases of beer in the truck...I left him asleep and I laid his prob stolen bicycle on top of him. He was literally a one-hit wonder! Lol
Should have pistol whipped his sorry ass

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’ll try to wrap it up as short as I can...

He approaches me on his bike as soon as I parked, wanting $10. I told him, “I ain’t got $10 for you young man”. He said “*f-wordk you”...I simply walked on into the convenient store, letting his remark roll off, and did my business. Mind you, this idiot is prob in his young 30’s, 130 lbs soaking ass wet..looking like the atypical crackhead/methhead. Come back out, and he’s about two parking spots away from my truck on his bicycle...and says “*f-wordk you” again. Well...now we’re up to strike two. Unlock my truck, put my beer in the back seat, turn around and tell him he needs to watch his mouth as I’m walking towards him. And lo and behold, strike three rolls right out of his mouth...another “*f-wordk you.” Now his ass is on spent time. He goes to reaching in his pockets, fumbling around, and that’s when the right nailed his ass. Knocked him clear off his bike, he hit the asphalt and didn’t even twitch. That’s when I put his bike on top of him...he needed a little time-out to re-group.

Moral of the story...if ya wanna be a crackhead/methhead...be somewhat decent when trying to bum money for a hit...and leave the “*f-wordk you’s” out of it. Be my best advice. He got an earlier Christmas gift!
Moral to this story is don’t run your mouth or a marine will kick your ass:campeon::D

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Negatron...only thing he got was half the prize, in spades called a right with five. I tried to show some patience in the beginning, and accomplished that. When the count was 0-2, I thought ok. When the count went 0-3 at the plate, it was too late...my patience was spent with the young man. I didn’t ask for it...I simply shut his mouth. And moved on.
:campeon:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The painter says Merry Christmas boys...View attachment 273676
She's supposed to be besides it mang

Had a little Christmas skirmish earlier this afternoon after work with a crackhead/methhead at a convenient store...it didn’t work out well for his mouthy, scrawny ass. When I left the side of the store where I parked, after putting my two cases of beer in the truck...I left him asleep and I laid his prob stolen bicycle on top of him. He was literally a one-hit wonder! Lol
Hey can I get $10

How many inches of vacuum can you pull ?

I would have stuck a ten spot in his pocket for chits and giggles. LOL
Better yet half a $10 bill

Must be true, when a man with not one but two new pistola's has to go hand to hand combat the very same day.

He probably lost them on his bench............