Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid update !!!!!!

Looks like we are a family that does everything together. Even catch Covid. Myself, Glenda, Millie, Jasmine, Bubba, and Austin all have it. So far none of us have developed any trouble breathing or anything like that. Bubba and Glenda are suffering from bad headaches, and a hacking cough. Jasmine's symptoms are like a head cold. Austin has no symptoms. Millie is like me, just body aches and a slight cough. Hopefully this is as bad as it gets, and we will have some level of immunity for the next few months.

Plus GFY.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
12:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid update !!!!!!

Looks like we are a family that does everything together. Even catch Covid. Myself, Glenda, Millie, Jasmine, Bubba, and Austin all have it. So far none of us have developed any trouble breathing or anything like that. Bubba and Glenda are suffering from bad headaches, and a hacking cough. Jasmine's symptoms are like a head cold. Austin has no symptoms. Millie is like me, just body aches and a slight cough. Hopefully this is as bad as it gets, and we will have some level of immunity for the next few months.

Plus GFY.
We need a "like+dislike" button

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning y’all. For those of y’all doing last minute shopping like me be safe in the traffic. Lots of people Get in wrecks around the holidays. If I had days off sooner I wouldn’t even be getting out today. That is all gfy :ciappa:
No you GFY!! LOLIMG_20201223_084510248_HDR.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Covid update !!!!!!

Plus GFY.

Don't get killeded!

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning ladies.
More prayers needed for TN I see. I'll get right on that.
Maybe I'll get some time to meditate on it this afternoon.
Hoping I squeeze in a hunt. Taking the bang stick just in case.
1223200926.jpg

Y'all hold it in the road. I'm out.