High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Changing ceiling layouts in finished rooms. Apparently the engineers didnt get ductwork layouts right the first time. So we are getting paid on extra work tickets today. Would love to build something that works right the first time.
In the building industry :risas3:you just answered your own question :risas3:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well UPS seems to have it figured out. The tractors new oem hood hinge from Chesterfield, MI to my door overnight. Regular ground shipping, no fancy bullpoop. Thats 3 weeks in usps time lol
View attachment 273663
i ordered a service manual for the excavator im working on it was shipped out monday a week ago and sitting in charleston for the last 5 days
i ordered a starter sunday from winchester virginia and it was delivered yesterday from fed ex
i ordered hoses sunday from out of kansas and they will be here today from ups

my cousins son is delivering for ups right now as a seasonal worker so id say theres where the problem is with the usps

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i ordered a service manual for the excavator im working on it was shipped out monday a week ago and sitting in charleston for the last 5 days
i ordered a starter sunday from winchester virginia and it was delivered yesterday from fed ex
i ordered hoses sunday from out of kansas and they will be here today from ups

my cousins son is delivering for ups right now as a seasonal worker so id say theres where the problem is with the usps
I still have a saw i bought for myself and 2 parts for this guys saw I've been working on lost in outer space somewhere. All 3 were supposed to be delivered a month ago

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning y’all. For those of y’all doing last minute shopping like me be safe in the traffic. Lots of people Get in wrecks around the holidays. If I had days off sooner I wouldn’t even be getting out today. That is all gfy :ciappa:
Good morning Pat stay safe out there with all the idiots on the road