f1ec6ac0c7395a77b6e9dcd524349a25.jpg

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning fellers. Selling my tiller today. I'm over wraslin an under-egineered, to light weight, pos rear tine tiller. Worst ope purchase EVER this one. I'll soon take possession of its replacement. An old wheel horse 16 hp garden tractor, hydrostatic drive, hydraulic lift with chains and rear tiller. My buddy that own the repair shop has gotten it all ready with, new starter, coils, belts ect. The old girl will live out her days with that tiller on her arse. Its part payment to me for my old car thats going to his daughter in the second week of December when she gets her license.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Master slacker.
lol

Morning fellers. Selling my tiller today. I'm over wraslin an under-egineered, to light weight, pos rear tine tiller. Worst ope purchase EVER this one. I'll soon take possession of its replacement. An old wheel horse 16 hp garden tractor, hydrostatic drive, hydraulic lift with chains and rear tiller. My buddy that own the repair shop has gotten it all ready with, new starter, coils, belts ect. The old girl will live out her days with that tiller on her arse. Its part payment to me for my old car thats going to his daughter in the second week of December when she gets her license.
what tractor