Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have gotten a lot of stuff from them
Good to deal with [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop
i did one big order and they forgot a couple fittings and i called them and they shipped them on their dime
i usually spend a couple hundred when i order so i have spares even on hoses i dont like down time with the toys

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mine has more hours than most people like but i like doing mechanical stuff so i wasnt scared of the hours
mine has over 13000 hours but doesnt smoke and very little blow by
cylinder kits with gaskets are about 700 bucks so im figuring about 1200 or so if it ever needs rebuilt
these motors was wet cylinders so sealed by o rings

The engine in my 2640 was rebuilt, but who ever did it didn't rebuild the oil cooler. It was getting water in the oil, and I almost tore it down thinking it had a blown head gasket, or a bad o-ring on a liner. @Canadian farm boy was the one who suggested that I check out the oil cooler. It cost just a few bucks to replace the gasket and o-rings in it. Keep this in mind if you ever start getting water in your oil.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
the 20 foot 1/2 inch hoses i got to run for grapple was 41 each
alot cheaper than at a local place
Anything Hydraulic is reasonably cheap here as well due to all the mining equipment going up north.But those cylinders are especially cheap are they Chinese

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The engine in my 2640 was rebuilt, but who ever did it didn't rebuild the oil cooler. It was getting water in the oil, and I almost tore it down thinking it had a blown head gasket, or a bad o-ring on a liner. @Canadian farm boy was the one who suggested that I check out the oil cooler. It cost just a few bucks to replace the gasket and o-rings in it. Keep this in mind if you ever start getting water in your oil.
i check it a couple times a week
ill look into that and may possibly do it as preventative maintenence