New Member from SW PA

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
7:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks everyone for all of the welcomes.

Have to look you up when the All Stars and outlaws roll into town

I used to go every other weekend, and on the odd weeks I'd go to the Starlite car cruise in Wexford. Now they don't do Starlite anymore and I haven't gone to a car cruise in a few years. I still went to some races last summer though. I'm planning on making a few this year if this covid stuff ever ends.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks everyone for all of the welcomes.

I used to go every other weekend, and on the odd weeks I'd go to the Starlite car cruise in Wexford. Now they don't do Starlite anymore and I haven't gone to a car cruise in a few years. I still went to some races last summer though. I'm planning on making a few this year if this covid stuff ever ends.
They moved the car cruise North on 19 just beyond Cranberry to the Victory church. Not sure when they will start having them again

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They can't corrupt me any more than I already am! :biggrin:
You have a ported saw now. Wait till you run that thing a few times. Your corruption will go to a whole new level! I'm sorry to say - you'll have 20 saws in no time. They will engulf all of your free space plus more! You are chainsaw doomed! :risas3:

J. Dirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have a ported saw now. Wait till you run that thing a few times. Your corruption will go to a whole new level! I'm sorry to say - you'll have 20 saws in no time. They will engulf all of your free space plus more! You are chainsaw doomed! :risas3:
^^^What he said^^^
Although is it really considered doomed? o_O

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They moved the car cruise North on 19 just beyond Cranberry to the Victory church. Not sure when they will start having them again

I think I might have heard that somewhere. That's a lot longer ride than Wexford but I still might try to make a few if they start them this year.

That ship has already sailed! I've gone from 2 saws to 5 in about a month... :smile:

^^^What he said^^^
Although is it really considered doomed? o_O

*blessed to have discovered such a wonderful hobby?

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I might have heard that somewhere. That's a lot longer ride than Wexford but I still might try to make a few if they start them this year.

That ship has already sailed! I've gone from 2 saws to 5 in about a month... :smile:

*blessed to have discovered such a wonderful hobby?
I only have 5 saws. I better step up my game. Maybe that Dan guy can lend me 1 or 2