New guy saying hi

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really can't understand why anyone would put this much work into faking a personality on a chainsaw forum ? I mean wtf is the pay out here? Like, wheres the gain ? After so many posts do you guys share "Super secret " chainsaw tricks? Mom pics? I don't get it , scamming the forum members into liking you?
I thought this forum was about outdoor power equipment , people are weird.

isn't this the same sort of stuff that the silly fabz used to get up to. Abit of a splitz on the personality disorder front..

I never got what he was all about… I just know he was'nt all there in a normal sort of way.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
isn't this the same sort of stuff that the silly fabz used to get up to. Abit of a splitz on the personality disorder front..

I never got what he was all about… I just know he was'nt all there in a normal sort of way.
Bipolar prob be the best way to sum up that character…

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey everybody. People have told me this place is a great forum to talk saws and the like so here I am. You guys can probably tell I’m a stihl fan by my name. Anything else I should know before venturing deeper into here?

If you come selling BS your doomed here.

Duramustard has a smell all its own. No escaping yourself.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I really can't understand why anyone would put this much work into faking a personality on a chainsaw forum ? I mean wtf is the pay out here? Like, wheres the gain ? After so many posts do you guys share "Super secret " chainsaw tricks? Mom pics? I don't get it , scamming the forum members into liking you?
I thought this forum was about outdoor power equipment , people are weird.
Maybe it's Darren and his henchmen come to run us through lol.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Fabio made me laugh lol.

People always took the bait :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everybody. People have told me this place is a great forum to talk saws and the like so here I am. You guys can probably tell I’m a stihl fan by my name. Anything else I should know before venturing deeper into here?

Did you ever get so busy with life you had to quit your job ?