Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m almost 40 and I have no wife :(

Don't sweat it- I'm an old bachelor (divorced) myself. Sometimes I get lonely but then I remember the last two years of my marriage which were absolutely unhappy.

My grandma never remarried after leaving my grandpa and she never regretted it. She said "you're better off finding your own happiness rather than trying to make a perpetually
miserable person less miserable."

The only piece of ass us married folk get is when your finger pokes through the toilet paper.

lol...

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Then why did you need me to take the blame for your saws?
-Take one for the team
-What they dont know dont hurt um
-happy wife happy life
-she cant be mad at a friend forever, mad at spouse/ indefinitely :D
-bros before ho’s
-so he can get more saws in the future
-thats what friends r for:risas3:

This cracks me up! 3 weeks back a buddy dropped off a 311(i think?, only looked once the day he dropped it off) and said go through it and make it great again. NP buddy. A week later he calls and wants to talk for 2 hrs about a 2511. Hes getting it(already has it in his head) he says to me “imma tell Abby(his wife) that its gonna cost more to fix the saw then what its worth, that way she cant balk at me getting the new one” i said “dude u make like 160k a year and the saw is $400:rolleyes:. But yup I got U, she wont get made at me:D
See so dont matter who u r and how much u make, sometimes friends need favors, we have to be there for each other:campeon:

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
-Take one for the team
-What they don't know don't hurt um
-happy wife happy life
-she can't be mad at a friend forever, mad at spouse/ indefinitely :D
-bros before ho’s
-so he can get more saws in the future
-that's what friends r for:risas3:

This cracks me up! 3 weeks back a buddy dropped off a 311(i think?, only looked once the day he dropped it off) and said go through it and make it great again. NP buddy. A week later he calls and wants to talk for 2 hrs about a 2511. Hes getting it(already has it in his head) he says to me “Imma tell Abby(his wife) that its gonna cost more to fix the saw then what its worth, that way she cant balk at me getting the new one” i said “dude u make like 160k a year and the saw is $400:rolleyes:. But yup I got U, she wont get made at me:D
See so don't matter who u r and how much u make, sometimes friends need favors, we have to be there for each other:campeon:
Teach him to store his saws in a shed so she won't immediately notice if he gets a new one, them play it off like he's always had it. "This one? What're you talking about? I've always had this one."

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Teach him to store his saws in a shed so she won't immediately notice if he gets a new one, them play it off like he's always had it. "This one? What're you talking about? I've always had this one."
Lol! Also a good one! His shop/shed is about 200 yrds from the house so that one could definitely work. I dont think his wife makes that trek very often, let alone pays attn when shes out there:D

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol! Also a good one! His shop/shed is about 200 yrds from the house so that one could definitely work. I dont think his wife makes that trek very often, let alone pays attn when shes out there:D

Wives usually don't, kind of like how husbands don't really pay attention to shoes and purses.