High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My local Stihl dealer got robbed Saturday night!

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Our local Stihl shop has been cleaned out twice. Now they don't have very much inventory on the shelves and I can't say I blame em
It wouldn't take much to steal 30K in saws from a shop very disappointing when all the dealer is trying to do is offer the customer a selection of his product and then some crack head comes in and helps himself to someone's livelihood unfortunately his saws may just be bought in when they are sold:(

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sawmikazie posted this over on AS I figured I would share it over here. Norwin rental and outdoor power equipment in Irwin PA. They broke in sometime late Saturday or early Sunday. The got all the display saws some bars and chains and some blowers. They were in and out in 6 minutes. Here's a list with serial numbers of what they got.
ad99969fb8769c5bf2af3fde2d9005e8.jpg
Wow they cleaned house. Hope insurance helps them out

ft. churchill

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe their mama did not give him enough hugs when he was a small child. And daddy was not at his lil league game. (because he was in prison). I'd love to take these folks out gold prospecting deep into the Nevada backcountry, fill them with stories of how the gold nuggets are the size of bird eggs, just waiting to be picked up and stuffed into your pants pockets. Then I would abandon his ass about 70 miles from anywhere. I might even take his shoes if I dislike him. Buzzards have to eat too.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just left the shop , i probably talked to those guys for an hour and we came to the conclusion that this dude isnt a one man show..he is definately working under a bigger umbrella and was probably paid a sum to knock the shop off ... the equipment is probably in mexico by now.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Organised crime must be a huge drain on insurance companies

I watched a show on retail theft in this country..the stats and figures would blow your mind.

They busted people stealing small expensive items that were easily stolen such as batteries and razor cartridges .. some of these people snitched after being caught and it opened a door into the black market that is so organized and precise it would shock you.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I watched a show on retail theft in this country..the stats and figures would blow your mind.

They busted people stealing small expensive items that were easily stolen such as batteries and razor cartridges .. some of these people snitched after being caught and it opened a door into the black market that is so organized and precise it would shock you.
It's a crying shame really though isn't it

mikey517

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

In the 1990's, the NY Metro area was hit real hard by Yugoslavian, Albanian, Croatian and Serbian (YACS) burglars and thieves. They could steal an ATM out of a bank lobby in under a minute. Our town got hit hard, and multiple banks. They also had shoplifting teams (a male and female) that stole toiletries and other assorted personal care products (razors, soaps, perfumes, etc), which eventually were "exported" overseas by a larger organization.
Stealing numerous chainsaws does not sound like the impulsive action of a crack head.

Just my .02...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the 1990's, the NY Metro area was hit real hard by Yugoslavian, Albanian, Croatian and Serbian (YACS) burglars and thieves. They could steal an ATM out of a bank lobby in under a minute. Our town got hit hard, and multiple banks. They also had shoplifting teams (a male and female) that stole toiletries and other assorted personal care products (razors, soaps, perfumes, etc), which eventually were "exported" overseas by a larger organization.
Stealing numerous chainsaws does not sound like the impulsive action of a crack head.

Just my .02...

Yessir

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They arent " crackheads " , ill promise you that.

Drug addicts are impulsive and usually stupid and act on short decisions..this dude knew what he was doing and it was very well planned..the shop camera tells the tale.
I'd have to agree with Ryan...this wasn't no black crackhead/white crackhead engineering this. They'd a gotten the two/three biggest saws and been gone...looking to fire up the rock on the pipe within an hour or so, selling the newfound street goods. They got wayyy too much chit, cleaned'em out, within the little timeframe and got gone.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Friend of mine was logging in the middle of nowhere and while skidding a dude got 4 660's out of his truck and within a hour was at the local hangout trying to sell all 4 for 500$

A guy there paid him because he knew they were stolen so they wouldn't vanish and then called the law after the guy left.

That's what a drug addict dose.