Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last post I read from Randy stated he was only able to work on the saws after he finished working on a bunch of 261s

Next up MS201TCs.

But, I'm going to make a popup for the 572 while I'm at the lathe.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder if the 572 cylinder skirt will need to be shortened after cutting the base like a 562.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
got this in the mail yesterday. it works great. not a drop spilt

I've got the Husky version. Damn fine gas/oil/tool can. Just watch it on hot days. It'll get some psi and want to spray out when you depress the the check valve.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got the Husky version. Damn fine gas/oil/tool can. Just watch it on hot days. It'll get some psi and want to spray out when you depress the the check valve.
I've been looking at the husky version. Other than the heat have you had any problems out of it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been looking at the husky version. Other than the heat have you had any problems out of it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

As a fuel/oil can, not at all. It's got two spouts for each. You can use either the capped pour spout or the press fill check valve spouts. I've seen the spouts sold separately so you can buy one if need be.

I don't recommend using the file holders. The files snap easily when in those things. The spare chain and scrench storage are great. It's saved me many times having an extra chain with me in the can when I'm away from the truck.

It's got the window with measurements so you can see how much fuel to easily know how much oil to add. And, it's durable. I've used it pretty hard for the last 3 years and I haven't had any problems. Way better built than service station or Wally World gas cans.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
or a Unimog
:pesas:

the hot chic
Pics of the hot chic? :sisi2:

Fellers,

This just hasn't been Greece's Summer! Monday burning and Thursday flooding. Images coming out of Athens today...

View attachment 134364
Holy Chit. That sucks!

Just

Empty

Every

Pocket
Thats not really a Jeep.

I had to drill a vent hole in my No-Spill... I was worried it would pop like a balloon!

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I learned to drive on a 65 Country Squire with a 390 4 bbl (car was pre owned by Charlotte Ford). (My Dad knew a Ford Exec). I beat the snot out of that motor, no way it should have survived, but it did.!
I have a CJ 7 that had a 258 I6... I beat the piss out of that thing, and tried my damndest to blow it up... it started running poorly one day while my wife was driving it. Turns out one of the pushrods got the *s-word bent out of it. Swapped it for a used one from a 4.0 and ran fine after that. Not much power, but tough as nails.