tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
21556107_203291590208864_1164129473_o.jpg

hi my name is mike, these are some of my friends mike, mike, mike, mike, mike,mike, mike, mike, mike, mike, and mike.
if you need anything just ask mike.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao how are you doing Randy?

Doing pretty good Mike.

I finished up that 372 about noon. Then sprayed the Joe field. After that I did some welding on my bush hog and then trimmed some pastures. Things are looking real good for this time of year.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing pretty good Mike.

I finished up that 372 about noon. Then sprayed the Joe field. After that I did some welding on my bush hog and then trimmed some pastures. Things are looking real good for this time of year.
Good deal, I need to go catch up on the 372 thread.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just hitting the road now, breakfast was terrible this morning, leaving a raft of chicken bones in our wake. Had a great time and appreciated the extra night to rest. Thanks to @tree monkey Scott and family for all your efforts to make sure everyone was comfortable and happy. We are all in agreement that we would like to come back to the next one. :)

Steve, Buck and Gunther.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just hitting the road now, breakfast was terrible this morning, leaving a raft of chicken bones in our wake. Had a great time and appreciated the extra night to rest. Thanks to @tree monkey Scott and family for all your efforts to make sure everyone was comfortable and happy. We are all in agreement that we would like to come back to the next one. :)

Steve, Buck and Gunther.
Hey, it was good meeting you guys, up till now you were just names on the forum.
I used up all my energy in the morning so I didn't do much in the afternoon & left early to get home before dark, had fun tho.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, it was good meeting you guys, up till now you were just names on the forum.
I used up all my energy in the morning so I didn't do much in the afternoon & left early to get home before dark, had fun tho.

Was glad to meet you and run your saw, you did a good job on it.

Woodhore

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Scott and family and friends had a great time especially appreciated all the Old Sawmill equipment and getting hear stories and see it in operation it was really great. The first time I've ever seen chainsaws shot that will be one to remember