UPCOMING MMWS October 2024 GTG

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be interested in some racing if there was a particular model build off... Clone saw build off? What says you @Mastermind?

Reactions: Lnk

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We did that already. I would be ok with a build off....but not a clone saw build off.
I know you had a 660 clone saw build off a few years ago. What if it was a different kit saw? There's a bunch of other Farmertec kits out now. I've always been tempted to buy one but I need a reason.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know you had a 660 clone saw build off a few years ago. What if it was a different kit saw? There's a bunch of other Farmertec kits out now. I've always been tempted to buy one but I need a reason.
We did the 440 the next year, and they were absolutely horrible. Really soured me on clone saws.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have a few 4' tree stumps, you could host an beginners' carving contest for *s-words and giggles where contestants each have to carve out the same item, like maybe a likeness of a bear (nothing difficult). Maybe there are some up and coming artists in your crowd.

I could probably carve out a pretty good likeness of an ice cube or a marshmello. :D

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have a few 4' tree stumps, you could host an beginners' carving contest for *s-words and giggles where contestants each have to carve out the same item, like maybe a likeness of a bear (nothing difficult). Maybe there are some up and coming artists in your crowd.

I could probably carve out a pretty good likeness of an ice cube or a marshmello. :D
We would rather do that at your place Steve. When should we plan on being there?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You just want dildos carved