Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good. Just wanted to plant the seed in case something changes.
Gentleman's Agreement. If I sell something, and the buyer decides to part with it down the road, I prefer first crack at it. And same goes if I've bought something, the original owner is made aware of my plan to sell it, before it ever hits the listings. That's why I do try to do repeat deals with the same guys- we're all on the same page.:beer-toast1:

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
9:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gentleman's Agreement. If I sell something, and the buyer decides to part with it down the road, I prefer first crack at it. And same goes if I've bought something, the original owner is made aware of my plan to sell it, before it ever hits the listings. That's why I do try to do repeat deals with the same guys- we're all on the same page.:beer-toast1:
Not all of us,,,,, I wish I could have dealt with you when I sold My NIB/NOS MS440

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too.;) Back a couple years ago I traded my 2171xpw to DexterDay for his 440 Arctic. We agreed that if either of us had remorse, we would swap back. I had no worries bc Kenis takes care of his saws as well or better than I do. He never came right out and asked to swap back, but I read some post on the forums that indicated that he missed the 440 Arctic after about 8 months. So I reopened our pm and told him, "Im a Husq guy, your a Stihl guy.... lets trade back." He was elated. I was happy that he was happy, bc his friendship and trust, meant more to me than owning that 440 Arctic.

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
9:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's gonna be in the 20s for the low this weekend- and I just found a rock maple trunk near the house. Might go get it dirty.:cool:
LOL... I wish I could use a heated handle saw!!!!!!!! forecast 80°F here today going fishing for the Texas Inshore Slam in the morning,,, Speckled Trout/Red fish/ Flounder!!!!! Woot! Woot!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too.;) Back a couple years ago I traded my 2171xpw to DexterDay for his 440 Arctic. We agreed that if either of us had remorse, we would swap back. I had no worries bc Kenis takes care of his saws as well or better than I do. He never came right out and asked to swap back, but I read some post on the forums that indicated that he missed the 440 Arctic after about 8 months. So I reopened our pm and told him, "Im a Husq guy, your a Stihl guy.... lets trade back." He was elated. I was happy that he was happy, bc his friendship and trust, meant more to me than owning that 440 Arctic.
Kenis is top notch! bump etc...

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Price reduced- $1100 shipped anywhere in the 48.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys Im not making any money on this saw. I paid $900 for it stock. At $1100 shipped lower 48, Im not breaking even. Really really need to get this sold.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The last 372xpg i sold had 10 truck loads of logs felled and bucked with it and got 850 for it, it was all stock too with no b+c. Now you cant get those great saws, the new stuff is crap (stupid xt crap)

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well this year it was a choice of ruger revolver or chainsaw, the saw comes first cause its a money maker and my ole 670 champ is getting tired and too hard to get parts for it