Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This saw looks to have a high low setting for the handles. If you look closely you will see what I'm talking about.

Hey, on that subject, my new 440 with the switch seems to have three positions. Well, it does have three, but the middle is not real defined. Anyone know if that's a low setting, or a setting that will arc my switch and mess it all up?

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey, on that subject, my new 440 with the switch seems to have three positions. Well, it does have three, but the middle is not real defined. Anyone know if that's a low setting, or a setting that will arc my switch and mess it all up?

I think Stihl living and I sorted this out over SMS. Just on and off.

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Bryan2,

I have to back out because I just found out the nearest Jonsered dealer is a hour and a half away. Sorry about that, best of luck with your sale!

Apologies,

-Pat

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bryan2,

I have to back out because I just found out the nearest Jonsered dealer is a hour and a half away. Sorry about that, best of luck with your sale!

Apologies,

-Pat

Oh c'mon, you don't need a dealer...

You don't want to bring your fancy ported saw in there anyway, they might get it dirty!

Also, any Husky dealer can get whatever you need. Better dealers on here than in most brick and mortar locations anyway.

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score

You don't want to bring your fancy ported saw in there anyway, they might get it dirty!

Also, any Husky dealer can get whatever you need. Better dealers on here than in most brick and mortar locations anyway.

Hah!

I've known my local Husky dealer since the 5th grade. And you're right, it would get dirty...LOL! Gotta pass though.

Pat

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hah!

I've known my local Husky dealer since the 5th grade. And you're right, it would get dirty...LOL! Gotta pass though.

Pat

I would hit the "like" button, but I think "understand" is more appropriate.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Dont encourage him to buy it..i might hit a ticket at the club this week then im gonna buy it lol.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Troof! It is currently a not so balmy 8°F here, with a "real feel" of -2°F. After the 18" of powdery snow yesterday, the cold is here to stay.
I've got the Bill 266xpg for when I really want to cut in the cold.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Troof! It is currently a not so balmy 8°F here, with a "real feel" of -2°F. After the 18" of powdery snow yesterday, the cold is here to stay.

Most of our snow has melted between the sunny upper 30 degree days last week and the rain we got yesterday. :(:(

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of our snow has melted between the sunny upper 30 degree days last week and the rain we got yesterday. :(:(
it'll be back. Winter just officially started 5 days ago. 70 degrees here today. was awesome.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had unloaded our snowmobiles in the back yard so we could go riding but it got so warm the trails went to pot right away. Now they are back in the trailer.