SOLD MMWS Jonsered 2171W 71cc- SOLD

Trader history (0)

44musher

Active OPE Member
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a 2171 owned it for a long time but have only 15 tanks through her, I use my other saws more, they are workhorses...

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 2171 owned it for a long time but have only 15 tanks through her, I use my other saws more, they are workhorses...

My issue is that I own too many to put any real time on them, and when I do cut, 9 times out of 10 I grab the 288, regardless of what I'm cutting. There's no situation I have been cutting, that it was "lacking".

What Im offering here is an "operating experience". It's not just a 70cc saw. It's not just a ported 70cc saw. It's a MMWS ported 70cc with Heat. For those that like to cut in the winter (which I do), it will change your firewood harvesting experience for the better. Body heat leaves through all exposed extremities in cold weather. Not just a bare head. And the percentage of heat loss is correlated to the surface area of the unprotected skin. So wether you are wearing wet gloves, or no gloves- a heated handle saw makes the experience more enjoyable in the colder environments.

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
M

my issue is that I own to many to put any real time on any. And when I do cut, 9 times out of 10 I grab the 288- irregardless of what Im cutting. There's no situation I have been, where it has left me "lacking".

What Im offering here is an "operating experience". It's not just a 70cc saw. It's not just a ported 70cc saw. It's a MMWS ported 70cc with Heat. For those that like to cut in the winter (which I do), it will change your firewood harvesting experience for the better. Body heat leaves through all exposed extremities in cold weather. Not just a bare head. And the percentage of heat loss is correlated to the surface area of the unprotected skin. So wether you are wearing wet gloves, or no gloves- a heated handle saw makes the experience more enjoyable in the colder environments.

I was out cutting today and the heated handles on my 441 artic made it a better day for sure. It's a nice feature to have when cutting sub freezing.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
M

my issue is that I own to many to put any real time on any. And when I do cut, 9 times out of 10 I grab the 288- irregardless of what Im cutting. There's no situation I have been, where it has left me "lacking".

I'm now convinced I can not live without this saw, to bad I read the 2nd and 3rd line lol.
Sweet saw, GLWS.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My issue is that I own too many to put any real time on them, and when I do cut, 9 times out of 10 I grab the 288, regardless of what I'm cutting. There's no situation I have been cutting, that it was "lacking".

Steve..you should write the literature for a luxury hotel in miami.

" operating experience " .. lol..thats funny dude..

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I thought y'all would get a chuckle out of that.:D

If you dont find a buyer and you wanna give it to me ill take it...it wont hurt my feelings..i like the torq the X models make but i love how fast these fukkers are in smaller logs...thats a really nice saw.

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Someone needs this saw!