heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a McCulloch 99 (2 man) and 1-86 in the truck, both run. The 1-86 has been doing chain break in duty for the various crusty old chains I've been trying to get loosened up, it looks like it.

I spent some time today loading a bunch of vintage mostly McCulloch parts into totes and loading them in the back of a U Haul trailer. I hope to find a spot to leave the trailer as I will be staying in Crossville this year, Jordan Inn was fully booked when I tried to make a reservation.

I also have a couple of aberrations with kart engines, they make a lot of noise and scare some other operators away, or at least make it impossible for them to hear their own saws running.

The Poulan 5200 that appeared in an earlier post, a slightly modded 2511T, and the 550 XP that I won in the raffle in 2018 and have used extensively as my primary firewood saw are also riding along.

20181006_153925.jpg

I should arrive in time to enjoy a few rain showers tomorrow morning.

Mark

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a McCulloch 99 (2 man) and 1-86 in the truck, both run. The 1-86 has been doing chain break in duty for the various crusty old chains I've been trying to get loosened up, it looks like it.

I spent some time today loading a bunch of vintage mostly McCulloch parts into totes and loading them in the back of a U Haul trailer. I hope to find a spot to leave the trailer as I will be staying in Crossville this year, Jordan Inn was fully booked when I tried to make a reservation.

I also have a couple of aberrations with kart engines, they make a lot of noise and scare some other operators away, or at least make it impossible for them to hear their own saws running.

The Poulan 5200 that appeared in an earlier post, a slightly modded 2511T, and the 550 XP that I won in the raffle in 2018 and have used extensively as my primary firewood saw are also riding along.

View attachment 394005

I should arrive in time to enjoy a few rain showers tomorrow morning.

Mark
Looking forward to seeing you again Mark.