Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
When we get closer we will hopefully get more discussion about what people are planning on bringing. Then we'll know more.
I had been holding out hope that I would make this gtg, but with everything going on in my world right now I just don’t think it’s in the cards. I’m super bummed

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'd love to meet you Brad, but Tennessee is quite a haul for you.
I feel the same my friend. It’s not the distance at all as I’ve traveled farther for GTGs. It’s just life has dumped a giant shít tsunami on me the past couple weeks. It’s going to take me some time to dig my way out.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel the same my friend. It’s not the distance at all as I’ve traveled farther for GTGs. It’s just life has dumped a giant shít tsunami on me the past couple weeks. It’s going to take me some time to dig my way out.
I've been shoveling my way out for awhile myself. Keep digging brother.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had been holding out hope that I would make this gtg, but with everything going on in my world right now I just don’t think it’s in the cards. I’m super bummed
I’m in the same boat - wife even wanted to make the trip with me, but we can’t swing it this year. I hate admitting that I can’t attend this.