PAST MMWS 2021 GTG...Cancelled

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our way of doing things, our way of living, our hobbies are going or being taken away…division doesn’t help. I see the same problems in off road groups. The cycle guys vs the jeep guys vs the rock bouncers vs the krawlers vs the overlanders vs the desert racers vs the dune people, and then the side x side people. They gotta stick together or we all lose. Same with shooting, hunting, and other traditional American hobbies. Drift vs lowrider vs drag racer…we divide and the variety of flavors is what makes us American, but divided we are conquered.
Agreed. But you don't have to be American...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not popular for obvious reasons. I'm OK with that. It's pretty obvious I won't be breaking bread with some guys here.

1st or last week of October, but Don't change anything for me.

Just because you don't get along with a few guys doesn't make you unpopular. Hell Jeff.....I'm unpopular. I only get along with a few guys !!!!

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our way of doing things, our way of living, our hobbies are going or being taken away…division doesn’t help. I see the same problems in off road groups. The cycle guys vs the jeep guys vs the rock bouncers vs the krawlers vs the overlanders vs the desert racers vs the dune people, and then the side x side people. They gotta stick together or we all lose. Same with shooting, hunting, and other traditional American hobbies. Drift vs lowrider vs drag racer…we divide and the variety of flavors is what makes us American, but divided we are conquered.
FAA is cracking down on RC airplanes all because of stupid people with their multirotor drones. I haven't participated in the hobby this year.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shirts.

Are you fellas actually interested in some shirts?

I can handle doing a run of shirts.

People will think less of me for missing your GTG for two straight years!! I can't handle the social pressure that comes with the thought of having let you guys go hungry☹️

Mr Awesome

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People will think less of me for missing your GTG for two straight years!! I can't handle the social pressure that comes with the thought of having let you guys go hungry☹️

Mr Awesome
didn’t you miss the first one too ?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag