Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have heard that people getting the covid shots are having more heart issues

99.6% of Covid deaths in this country are from people who refuse to get the shots.

I'll take my chances on it. As a matter of fact, as soon as I'm allowed to get a booster shot, I'll be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
99.6% of Covid deaths in this country are from people who refuse to get the shots.

I'll take my chances on it. As a matter of fact, as soon as I'm allowed to get a booster shot, I'll be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

It’s all so new they don’t know side effects and it affects people differently
Your damned if ya do damned if ya don’t
IDK, this world is going to hell anymore [emoji2959][emoji90]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

First off, I got vaccinated because I work with kids who are generally medically fragile. I am generally against forced vaccination when we don't have more data. My take is that in the short term the vaccine helps, long term I'll just have to believe it doesn't hurt. I have a close friend who lives in NY, she is a fervent anti-vaxer. She is also a former RN. I believe some of what she brings up, especially when talking about vitamins and such that the body needs. I simply want people to be safe whether they took a vaccine or not. Risk is risk, make choices you can handle the risks of.

Mr Awesome

I'm going to get Karen to make me a GTG t-shirt of some sort.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Down a political path. We can't afford any more dissention among the rank n file.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Down a political path. We can't afford any more dissention among the rank n file.

The biggest problem is that this has been turned into a political discussion Jeff. A vaccine for a virus that has killed 660,000 Americans should never have been used as a political football. So.....if we are going to discuss it, let us please keep politics out of it.

In this age of social media, it is possible to search for, and find a group of people who will validate our opinions. Whether we think the moon landings were fake, or we think that the earth is flat, there are people out there that are ready with "facts" to support your beliefs on the matter.

So.....please. Let's leave what the politicians, and the conspiracy theorists say out of it.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The biggest problem is that this has been turned into a political discussion Jeff. A vaccine for a virus that has killed 660,000 Americans should never have been used as a political football. So.....if we are going to discuss it, let us please keep politics out of it.

In this age of social media, it is possible to search for, and find a group of people who will validate our opinions. Whether we think the moon landings were fake, or we think that the earth is flat, there are people out there that are ready with "facts" to support your beliefs on the matter.

So.....please. Let's leave what the politicians, and the conspiracy theorists say out of it.
What are you trying to say here....
The earth is round????

Lol, just playing trying to lighten things up.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you trying to say here....
The earth is round????

Lol, just playing trying to lighten things up.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Well......I'm not an expect on any of the planets. But I do know without a doubt that the Flat Earth Society has members from all around the globe.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well......I'm not an expect on any of the planets. But I do know without a doubt that the Flat Earth Society has members from all around the globe.

I work with a flat earther.

I asked him " So cool the earth is flat, now what are you going to do with that info now?"

He spit and sputtered away.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't really think its the vaccine. I think its the force part or mandate that gets to people. Last I knew this was a free country. Just like you are free o unreasonable searches, thre is a choice of what one puts into their own body.
And with that I'll exit stage right.
For the record I did get the shot. My choice.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stay away from politics and religion. Nothing good comes from either discussion.

I'm pretty outspoken when I feel like something is dead wrong....whether or not it is religious, or political. Sorta like I how go after a crook with a vengeance. My hardheadedness on calling out what I see probably has more to do with this gtg not being very popular now than anything else. Us gathering together here on my little farm to enjoy our friendship and love of saws has fallen victim to the cancel culture politics has bred. If I had it all to do over......I wouldn't do a damn thing differently either.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Please, no need to make it political. My comments were NOT meant in any political way. I'm actually registered as un-affiliated. There are too many variables in life to allow ourselves to be pigeon holed into one of two groups. As a high level firewood hack I enjoy chainsaws, not political divisiveness.

Mr Awesome

.....and yes, I'm sick of mask wearing.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm pretty outspoken when I feel like something is dead wrong....whether or not it is religious, or political. Sorta like I how go after a crook with a vengeance. My hardheadedness on calling out what I see probably has more to do with this gtg not being very popular now than anything else. Us gathering together here on my little farm to enjoy our friendship and love of saws has fallen victim to the cancel culture politics has bred. If I had it all to do over......I wouldn't do a damn thing differently either.

I've quit feeling the pressure, do as I see fit. If you said no GTG but an opportunity to get your firewood cut and you would like some help I would come and feed the volunteers. Cancel culture would look at that differently.

Mr Awesome