11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a lot of work
I know what your saying
I won’t be able to come [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji90]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

I know you will be busy doing a rain dance ceremony.

Seriously hoping it starts raining there soon buddy.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Obviously I plan on being there, but don't hold it for me. I understand the hesitancy. I've got an infection of some sort that antibiotics aren't particularly helping with. Mom just tested positive, I'll be taking her to wherever she needs to go and supplying necessities. Two neighbors both tested positive, one who has treated my son like the grandchild she never got. It's hard for people to put themselves in positions of uncertainty about their health. I'll stand by whatever you decide boss.

Mr Awesome

PS-I do want you to have it though.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's try to get a head count fellas. I'm sensing very little interest this year. If only a few are planning on coming, I'm not sure it worth the effort.
I was also wondering if there would be many people considering the date change and cancellations and other stuff people have going on.

I'm still planning on it weather permitting and stuff.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Obviously I plan on being there, but don't hold it for me. I understand the hesitancy. I've got an infection of some sort that antibiotics aren't particularly helping with. Mom just tested positive, I'll be taking her to wherever she needs to go and supplying necessities. Two neighbors both tested positive, one who has treated my son like the grandchild she never got. It's hard for people to put themselves in positions of uncertainty about their health. I'll stand by whatever you decide boss.

Mr Awesome

PS-I do want you to have it though.

I was also wondering if there would be many people considering the date change and cancellations and other stuff people have going on.

I'm still planning on it weather permitting and stuff.

Right now, I'm leaning heavily towards canceling. My grandson Jonathan will be having surgery on his shoulder the week before the gtg. He's my right hand man. Then with all the other stuff going on.

I don't want to wait too long to make an announcement though. People gotta plan ahead....

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I won’t be able to come for sure now
Wife is having issues with her heart from the covid [emoji2959]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I won’t be able to come for sure now
Wife is having issues with her heart from the covid [emoji2959]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

This has been going on awhile huh Mark? I thought she had recovered. Sorry to hear this buddy.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This has been going on awhile huh Mark? I thought she had recovered. Sorry to hear this buddy.

It comes and goes
Ekg is not showing anything so she will be heading back to the cardiologist to see if can find something

COVID SUCKS

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was planning on it but my son and wife have both had the vid in the last two weeks. This caused me to delay my shoulder surgery till the 28th it was supposed to be the 14th.
I wouldn't have been able to run a saw or do much of anything other than eat, drink and BS, but now I probably won't be recovered enough to make the trip.
I was thinking about riding a horse bareback bronco style (only one working arm so naturally)...

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It comes and goes
Ekg is not showing anything so she will be heading back to the cardiologist to see if can find something

COVID SUCKS

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Can't like this, best wishes for Mrs. Hoskey.
My wife does cardiac stress testing and an increasing portion of her patients are recovered covid patients with no previous cardiac issues.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd guesstimate there's still at least 15 coming, but I've had a feeling for months that this one might not happen.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't like this, best wishes for Mrs. Hoskey.
My wife does cardiac stress testing and an increasing portion of her patients are recovered covid patients with no previous cardiac issues.

Thanks
As of yet can’t find what’s causing this

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dunno if it will help or hurt potential attendance, it seemed to hurt attendance in MI, but some weirdo from CA might show up. If it happens, I’ll try to get there a day early and do my best to help @Mastermind.

It seems like the deck is stacked against us this year. Tracy, one of the guys I get logs from is working in small pine for the next few months. The sawmill I get squares from is booked up with an insane amount of orders. Then there's Jonathan's shoulder....and covid. We'll see.

Wendell

The Wendell
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While there is nothing I'd like more than to be there, a 13 hour drive on Friday and 13 hours back on Sunday is probably a bit much.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While there is nothing I'd like more than to be there, a 13 hour drive on Friday and 13 hours back on Sunday is probably a bit much.

I get it.

I think the smartest thing I can do at this point is pull the plug for now, and think about doing a big gtg after Covid is under control. Well, if that ever happens.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get it.

I think the smartest thing I can do at this point is pull the plug for now, and think about doing a big gtg after Covid is under control. Well, if that ever happens.

Bummer, but completely understandable. No cool t-shirts then, that sucks. I guess this means you can send me my saw whenever you get it done. Be safe brother.

Mr. Awesome

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bummer, but completely understandable. No cool t-shirts then, that sucks. I guess this means you can send me my saw whenever you get it done. Be safe brother.

Mr. Awesome

You and Mark mentioning family members, and folks still suffering from Covid sure makes me second guess having a gathering. I cancelled last year because of Covid. When I decided to go ahead with this one, it seemed to be pretty well under control....but that's not the case at all anymore.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You and Mark mentioning family members, and folks still suffering from Covid sure makes me second guess having a gathering. I cancelled last year because of Covid. When I decided to go ahead with this one, it seemed to be pretty well under control....but that's not the case at all anymore.

I agree with ya Randy
If things don’t change we probably won’t have ours this spring either [emoji2959]

At 3 this morning we sent mom to the hospital
Elevated heart rate and pulse, breathing problem and confusion not making any sense
I have heard that people getting the covid shots are having more heart issues

COVID SUCKS

Sent from Hoskey hilltop