Klotz Oil Thread

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm. OK. Thanks. I may need to go with plan B.

Which one did you get? Original works fine in the winter from my use down to 10 degrees. That’s about as cold as I’ll get it and run a saw in. Snowmobile techniplate will work well below 0.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is klotz a regional/super specialized oil brand? I never heard of it before forums and ive never seen it for sale anywhere around me, tho i guess i havent looked that hard haha.
I only see it in bike shops/ dealers around here.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thank everyone for their responses. I was using a little of the last of the sample you sent me Mike. And some Benol.
It was mixed in warm room temperature climate. I was just curious if it separates after it has been mixed or not. I pretty much guarantee I won't be out in weather cold enough to freeze my balls off just to cut wood, so I think I am safe. Lol

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thank everyone for their responses. I was using a little of the last of the sample you sent me Mike. And some Benol.
It was mixed in warm room temperature climate. I was just curious if it separates after it has been mixed or not. I pretty much guarantee I won't be out in weather cold enough to freeze my balls off just to cut wood, so I think I am safe. Lol

You’ll be fine then. It can fall out overnight sitting in real cold temperatures.