High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I thought arboristsite seemed just a little too heterosexual recently

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
7:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
SH is bit wild to me that site reminds of gunsmoke except no one is serious.

huskstihl

Know nuthin' bullshitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh, I knew quite a while ago.

I'm still unsure as to what your intentions are. Especially after your reporting of SH activities, and trash talking those of us who weren't able to tell you to "shove it up your tailpipe" due to being banned from AS.
Whoa whoa whoa! He invited me, so he can't be all bad!
Quit fighting in my gay thread!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whoa whoa whoa! He invited me, so he can't be all bad!
Quit fighting in my gay thread!

gaythreadsimmons.jpg

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
8:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
reporting of SH activities? where the heck did you get that man? i haven't been on SH for over a year!

Actually, you last logged in on 5/18. Last post was from 4/8.

westcoaster90;369498 said:
you seemed to think i was some kind of liar. why the ✖✖✖✖ would i lie about some ✖✖✖✖ like that randy. of course, if it was your word it would be golden cause your you but because it was me i'm a liar. GFY you dirty POS ape. it makes sense that a guy porting for fallers would speed things up by doing a hack job. as long as there are gains the faller's don't care. you don't see that though. your the best, all your saws and your pie. Gfy!!! just so you know as well randy. you may not know this but a few do. i knew of you before i joined AS. you may find this annoying but a masterminded 660 was part of an experiment. and experiment that i was a part of. an experiment that was a real test of longevity and not just a firewood hack saw. i have ran your 660. i was told to join AS by the shop i worked for to see the guys porting since 09 who know there stuff. after the project was over i just stuck around but i really don't care anymore. writing off forums for the most part at this point. you build a strong saw but your saws don't last in a real production environment. the saw shop i worked for port saws like you but only go that far when it is a race saw/casual user. it would be nice to see your reaction to the dead 660 that lasted 3 months with your sticker on it. i'm not here to argue, i'm here to finish you off. you focus so much on gains to the firewwod hack who hardly use there saws that you loose site of the fact that maybe you should get opinions on reliability in a real work environment. i'm telling you right now, you are a newb. i probably played off being a dumby pretty well even though i've been porting 2 strokes for the last 15 years for fallers working day in day out. i was trained by the 40 years+ experience i hear you guys dis time and time again. they can build like you and they will build like you if they are asked. they'll do 2 piece top alky race saws even if they are asked. have you done that? for the avarage faller they want gains but they want longevity as well. you think you knew me :happywink: love you long time buttercup.

Good to see you've turned over a new leaf.