GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
2:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been ordering things from HLS the last few weeks and just wanted to make it known that they've been a joy to do business with. Kaity has provided me with perhaps the best customer service I've ever experienced. Kudos to them. Top notch all the way around.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Been ordering things from HLS the last few weeks and just wanted to make it known that they've been a joy to do business with. Kaity has provided me with perhaps the best customer service I've ever experienced. Kudos to them. Top notch all the way around.

+1 on the ease of ordering, very good pricing, and quick shipping of orders.

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just ordered a set of rings for a 372 and when I got them I discovered they were thick rings and my piston takes thin rings,I didn't look close enough when I ordered, so I called down there and ordered the thin rings and she told me to send the first ones back for a refund. Good stuff.

John

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yah Kaity is extraordinarily helpful, good voice too. If she started singing a lullaby on the phone I'm pretty sure I'd be asleep within the first 2-3 minutes

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been ordering from them for years now. Always good stuff and a pleasure to do business with. Unlike some other venders. I remember a vender from NJ that I bought a Hyway p&c from. It said Hyway in the ad, showed a Hyway box, and when I got it it was in a generic box and the ports where all crooked. When I called him to inquire about it, he basically said oh well, it is what it is. Needless to say the voices escalated from there and I am pretty sure that there were all expletives said. I have never had close to that experience from HL, and I second the kudus! First place I check when ordering something!

CrufflerJJ

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
One BIG COMPLAINT about HLS - their "Deal of the Day" and "Friday Sale" are truly dangerous.

You see one item at a great price, and add it to your cart. Next thing you know, you're digging through their website, adding other stuff. Then you go back to the sale items, and think "well, I MIGHT need that in the future", and add several more of them to your cart.

Evil...flat out evil. ;)

They're good folks, and I glad to keep dealing with them.