Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just wanted to give a shout out to a man I've had the chance to spend some time on the phone with recently. Kenny is the man behind Ken's Bolt-on Hooks. They make and sell a number of tractor accessories, namely chain hooks that mount to your tractor loader bucket with or without welding. They also make a electric diverter valve for adding plumbing for a grapple etc. to your tractor. They make stuff in the USA, and stand behind their products. That's the reason I'm making this post. I have one of their diverter valves, which I installed a few years ago on my Kubota. The valve is made in the USA and has a 90 day warranty. It's also very reasonably priced. Well, I'm having an issue with mine (way out of warranty). $hit happens. This particular issue has kinda got us both stumped, but we're in the process of getting it figured out. And that is what I am so happy about. Kenny answers my phone calls, has gotten parts in the mail the day we talk about what we're gonna try and has maintained a friendly and helpful attitude while sharing his expert knowledge with me. If you are thinking about adding a 3rd function to your machine or need an extra set of remotes, or any of the other stuff they sell, please check them out. I feel like this is the kind of business that this group of folks likes to support. Other than wanting to share my very positive customer service experience, I am in no way affiliated with these fine folks. I mean, I might buy one of their T-shirts, but I don't think that makes us affiliated. :)

https://www.boltonhooks.com/

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wanted to add a quick update to this thread. After some additional troubleshooting, we determined that the actual machined aluminum block that Kenny has custom made in Nebraska was the issue. After replacing that part, my hydraulic issue is gone. Kenny and I both inspected the "faulty" block and can't see what the issue could be. Perhaps the tolerance of the bore for the spool was out of spec or a crack developed that we can't see with the naked eye.

In any case, Kenny helped me get it figured out and back in action. And he gave me an unreasonably good price on the replacement parts despite being a couple years or more out of warranty. So, I'll be a customer again, and as I mentioned above, if he's got something you need, it's a great place to shop.

FTG-05

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can confirm: Done business with him several times. Buy with confidence.