GoldMember
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't wait to see it.
Can't wait to buy it.

I have absolutely no need for this saw but I've been waiting for it since 2103 when the rumors started. At that time I had my old 162SE and a new 562XP. CAD hit me and I've acquired a few more since then, always saying I'd sell a few when this baby came out. Well, guess what? Ain't gonna happen, but I still intend on getting one after it's released. ;)

weedkilla

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The countdown was due to be finished 8hrs ago for me and it's just posted random numbers since.
I am a bit excited to see a decent filter, I've had a gutful of the 562.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howz that crank!! Woot woot! This looks to be a nice saw with upgrades in many areas, not just a bigger 562. It's hard to resist the desire to want one of these saws given the pics.
I'm just trying to read through as much info my brain can handle, but it seems they have improved the cooling, improved AT and so on, long list haha

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmm... that looks like a nice saw.

I will be sure to visit my dealer and see one once it hits the US market.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The pic of the top cover shows the additional insulation between the cylinder and carb. Solves the heat shedding/hot start issue. Very easy to add this to the 550 and 562, wouldn't you think?
reminds me how them old 254 top covers was, if it solve the 550/562 hot start issue I would think Husky should come out with something...