How Many Years Have You Been Married ?

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I am lucky. My wife had our anniversary engraved in my ring:D

Also, our anniversary is on September 24, her birthday is on September 25. For a few years I could never keep them apart on what day was our anniversary ad what day was her birthday.

Finally about a year ago she simply said A before B...... I will now never forget.

Unless you forget the alphabet

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
5:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My Wife and I just hit 8 years (although we've now been living together for 10)... I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.

Last edited:

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am lucky. My wife had our anniversary engraved in my ring:D

Also, our anniversary is on September 24, her birthday is on September 25. For a few years I could never keep them apart on what day was our anniversary ad what day was her birthday.

Finally about a year ago she simply said A before B...... I will now never forget.
My wife did the same. Then I almost ripped off my finger with it and stopped wearing it. now I just have to remember again. Lol

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My wife did the same. Then I almost ripped off my finger with it and stopped wearing it. now I just have to remember again. Lol
I always thought it would be a good idea to get a ring tattoo then ya cant loose it like i have done twice.( on my third one oops) and cant rip finger off if it gets caught.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always thought it would be a good idea to get a ring tattoo then ya cant loose it like i have done twice.( on my third one oops) and cant rip finger off if it gets caught.

I have considered that. Next month will be 11 for us. At this point I'm not sure if I could handle not having a ring on. It would take me a long time to adjust.

Then again, I'm already one digit short on that hand. In the line of work I do, no one wears a ring cause they get snagged and tend to pop a finger off... I figure that one is gone already, what's the difference if a second is gone:facepalm:

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I'll stay TFR. I've worn mine twice. The day I got married and the day my daughter got married. My Dad was the same way. About the only time he put his foot down on my teenage fashion statements. No jewelry. He'd been a Safety Hygienist for an industrial insurance company.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I'll stay TFR. I've worn mine twice. The day I got married and the day my daughter got married. My Dad was the same way. About the only time he put his foot down on my teenage fashion statements. No jewelry. He'd been a Safety Hygienist for an industrial insurance company.
I am with you. In high school we climbed a baseball back stop fence in football practice. Jim did not remove his class ring and hung on fence, myself and tom climbed back up fence to lift him off. Skin was stripped and lucky doc saved his finger. Never wore a watch or ring after that and by the way have been married 38 years to a great, caring woman.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am with you. In high school we climbed a baseball back stop fence in football practice. Jim did not remove his class ring and hung on fence, myself and tom climbed back up fence to lift him off. Skin was stripped and lucky doc saved his finger. Never wore a watch or ring after that and by the way have been married 38 years to a great, caring woman.

I'm same way with wrist watchs. I figured that out on my own as a teenager. Could never keep one on. I see these guys wearing these huge things nowadays and scratch my head.

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have considered that. Next month will be 11 for us. At this point I'm not sure if I could handle not having a ring on. It would take me a long time to adjust.

Then again, I'm already one digit short on that hand. In the line of work I do, no one wears a ring cause they get snagged and tend to pop a finger off... I figure that one is gone already, what's the difference if a second is gone:facepalm:

Ross these are pretty cool. They're silicone.

http://qalo.com/collections/all/mens+rings

Last edited: