High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

How many saw forums do you regularly visit?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I mainly stick to here, but I list items for sale on AS as well, after I list them here. I respond to want adds but I don't bother with build threads over there.

Really? They are usually quite informative, and drama free[sarcasm].

There is a guy by the name of "crabby cooter" over there that is very knowledgeable. He reminds me of @tree monkey for some reason....;)

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Really? They are usually quite informative, and drama free[sarcasm].

There is a guy by the name of "crabby cooter" over there that is very knowledgeable. He reminds me of @tree monkey for some reason....;)
Must search Crabby Cooter ,

You know for bug's and such.....

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I felt better once I found out that it wasn't actually his wife, now I can stare at his avatar,guilt free....
I myself didnt have any guilt,IMAGINE that! It was sooo much jealousy that a saw addict on da weztcoast had sumpin like that at home to admire. That pic is like a monet or rembrant!
Then I too found out he dont own it, kinda a letdown actually.
Frank n meself have agreed to let each other kno ifn we find da real deal anywhere..

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I myself didnt have any guilt,IMAGINE that! It was sooo much jealousy that a saw addict on da weztcoast had sumpin like that at home to admire. That pic is like a monet or rembrant!
Then I too found out he dont own it, kinda a letdown actually.
Frank n meself have agreed to let each other kno ifn we find da real deal anywhere..
No guilt required, I can tell you from experience that the. "real deal" as you say most of the time ain't all it's cracked up to be,because most of the time they know it and work that angle vigorously. And generally cost more than their worth,in more ways than monetarily. All the silicone in the world ain't worth 1 day with a good woman. There are a few real deals that qualify as a good woman,not many so good luck on the hunt.....
My rule of thumb is admire from afar but please don't stick your hand in the cage...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bag'em what I say...it's all good, just some's a heap better than others. Just remember to leave 'em where you found 'em. And if they somehow end up spending the night, tell 'em don't even bother breaking out and leaving the toofbrush....ya ain't coming back. Some of them though you gotta talk to 'em like a stray dog...NOW GET!!

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Bag'em what I say...it's all good, just some's a heap better than others. Just remember to leave 'em where you found 'em. And if they somehow end up spending the night, tell 'em don't even bother breaking out and leaving the toofbrush....ya ain't coming back. Some of them though you gotta talk to 'em like a stray dog...NOW GET!!
I've always had a problem with stray dogs, but you can't keep em all.... But it doesn't hurt feeding them once in a while. Never saw a stray that didn't like Prime Rib!!!

WoodChukka

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mainly here. I stoped SH because it seamed all the threads went away from a thoughtful discussion and turned into a bashing of each other. A lot more "off the cuff".and there is a dog forum I visit also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buncha prix over there at the spitroast.

Why would anyone EVER wanna create such a place.....