High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

How many saw forums do you regularly visit?

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know one reason this forum started is because another refused to acknowledge the existence of any others, like we never surf the web. Scrolling through my 'favorites list' preset on my computer, I just counted 6 different saw/firewood forums.

How many do you go to?

rburg

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
6 that I visit daily and 2 or 3 more I visit maybe once a week.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is it for me tying up loose ends on others.I don't like all the moderating on the other sites main reason Iam here plus all the good people here.When we all learn to follow the rules here and self moderate ourselves this place will be AWESOME.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not too proud to admit...I still visit AS..I personally have never had problems over there, but in more of a lurker/learner over there. Buy a fair amount of stuff....I'm here much more though. These are The only two I am a member on.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just one! I don't know how you guys keep up with more than one! When OPE started I would jump back and forth mainly because of AS has a lot of info. After a little time hear and no one saying "use the search" I quite altogether. Much easier to just ask and be told to GFY!!