How long do you wait before deciding a deal is screwed

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want people to get back what’s rightly there’s, and not foobar it in to a ransom game any more. Or it to never get to the post office... and make the trip.

we know why someone sat there and sat tight, trying to get someone to part with stuff, and if kids were used to help make someone hand over, that’s cool. I,m sure everyone has gone a little hungry at times.

and now we hear of a tacho,,, if it couldn’t have been put in the box with the saw. I,m sure it would have got to it’s rightful owner sooner..

I’ve learnt to be thankful, even when I’ve been Shaton from a great height. I just never get into that situation again.
I’ve found many people in my lifetime that I now stay well away from. And if I can forewarn anyone I will.
I guess It’s personal thing of how we all differently deal with these situations.

I hope things get resolved and Jim burns in hell. Just like my neighbour, see below....

, I’ve got a crack and other type of drugs dealer living below me in the block of flats I live in. And you can guess the sort of people that frequent the place at all hrs of the day. And yes syringes are being used and dumped out of the window, urinating in the stairwell. The list goes on. I’ve asked nicely to stop the door being slammed shut at silly times of the day, as it wakes me up...I get the yeh ok, sorry. The next day it all starts again..

I really would like to cut him up with my chainsaw at times.
he came round for a cup of sugar, I replied politely, sorry I don’t use sugar and don’t have any. And closed the door quietly. But I wished I had was something to mix with the sugar to make him sleep for a very long time....

I have to deal with it in some other long drawn out way. Which is very frustrating, and I have to thank everyone that shows they are helping.
So until he’s gone I have to.. bite my lip.

this has happened in the past, yep someone, pissing in the stairwell

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want people to get back what’s rightly there’s, and not foobar it in to a ransom game any more. Or it to never get to the post office... and make the trip.

we know why someone sat there and sat tight, trying to get someone to part with stuff, and if kids were used to help make someone hand over, that’s cool. I,m sure everyone has gone a little hungry at times.

and now we hear of a tacho,,, if it couldn’t have been put in the box with the saw. I,m sure it would have got to it’s rightful owner sooner..

I’ve learnt to be thankful, even when I’ve been Shaton from a great height. I just never get into that situation again.
I’ve found many people in my lifetime that I now stay well away from. And if I can forewarn anyone I will.
I guess It’s personal thing of how we all differently deal with these situations.

I hope things get resolved and Jim burns in hell. Just like my neighbour, see below....

, I’ve got a crack and other type of drugs dealer living below me in the block of flats I live in. And you can guess the sort of people that frequent the place at all hrs of the day. And yes syringes are being used and dumped out of the window, urinating in the stairwell. The list goes on. I’ve asked nicely to stop the door being slammed shut at silly times of the day, as it wakes me up...I get the yeh ok, sorry. The next day it all starts again..

I really would like to cut him up with my chainsaw at times.
he came round for a cup of sugar, I replied politely, sorry I don’t use sugar and don’t have any. And closed the door quietly. But I wished I had was something to mix with the sugar to make him sleep for a very long time....

I have to deal with it in some other long drawn out way. Which is very frustrating, and I have to thank everyone that shows they are helping.
So until he’s gone I have to.. bite my lip.

this has happened in the past, yep someone, pissing in the stairwell

I couldn't live like that Sean. I'd rather live in a cardboard box than to put up with that. I'm very sorry to know you are in such a situation.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got a warning & it was removed for that vid, even if it was as small as a worm, and also all the vids are made for adultys types (not for children) Maybe it was the title that gave it a way.

never mind, life full of surprises,

thanks for your support and replies.
That vid was a few yrs ago, but I'm going through very similar stuff , which I can’t show or really speak about More than I already have, as it will just cause problems.
But my hopes are high on winning

cheers

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At least you got a warning. My YT channel is gone.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you got the saw back Clint...f’ng crazy that SOB’ng mental mf’r hanging on to it like he did! Hope it runs well.