High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SELLING Hooskenvarnen 394 (xtra P included)

Trader history (1)

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys-

I'm putting up what will probably be my last high-top 394 ever. I got most of the carcass for this from a long-time member and slowly accumulated the remaining parts I needed for the build. I split the case on this a couple years ago and went through the bottom end with new Nachi bearings, gaskets, seals, oil pump feed hose, and a minty crank. The remainder of the saw:

Minty Mahle jug with a new Meteor piston ("A" piston in an "A" cylinder), one new OEM ring and one new Caber ring, new OEM clips and wrist pin bearing, and a Stihl 084 wrist pin.

WJ-39 carb that's been gone through with a new kit. New OEM fuel line and filter, tank vent, handle grip pads, and throttle cable.

New OEM muffler, exhaust gasket, exhaust studs and nuts, and chain tensioner. The clutch, vibration mounts, heat shield, and flywheel are low-hour pieces from a smashed unit. The case halves and oil pump are the only original parts from the carcass.

Beautiful saw

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can do $620 plus shipping on this one, or if a buyer wants this sent to one of our in-house builders, I'll pay half the shipping.

Trades/part trades work very well for me, although I think the SP-81E project that I was helping another member look for has been found.

I really could use a good Alpina 700/p700 starter and clutch cover ( I think covers off the 750/760/800 saws are the same).