Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you trust someone, then use F&F. Nothing wrong with that.

I've just been called in so many times over a deal gone wrong where F&F was used, that I recommend not using it in a situation where the seller is not someone who know and trust....in other words, someone you would consider a friend.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess i was raised to and have lived life to a higher standard than some. I can’t think of anything i could really accomplish by ripping somebody off. If anything i’d short myself before someone else.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At the end of the day $15 on a $500 item is pretty damn cheap. I bet you Ironhorse's muscle wouldn't chase down your saw for twice that.
I normally would agree, but right now I'm penny pinching tying to keep 2 saws alive, and feeding 2 horses, 3 dogs and my wife and son on about 1000 a month.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess i was raised to and have lived life to a higher standard than some. I can’t think of anything i could really accomplish by ripping somebody off. If anything i’d short myself before someone else.
You should buy another $150 of 9 and send the first $150 to me. I'll pay you $150. You're not even losing. Even Steven.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should buy another $150 of 9 and send the first $150 to me. I'll pay you $150. You're not even losing. Even Steven.
I highly doubt there is any left. My buddy was there when they were stocking the shelves and said guys were taking it as fast as they were putting it on the shelf

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I normally would agree, but right now I'm penny pinching tying to keep 2 saws alive, and feeding 2 horses, 3 dogs and my wife and son on about 1000 a month.

Let me know if you need some help with Christmas. Seriously.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Money is sitting there for the taking, it's just in the form of trees right now lol. The 357 ain't gonna make the cut on a piece of ground I'm in now. Needing a full wrap 181 or 281 288 full wrap handle.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Money is sitting there for the taking, it's just in the form of trees right now lol. The 357 ain't gonna make the cut on a piece of ground I'm in now. Needing a full wrap 181 or 281 288 full wrap handle.

I was serious.....and I'm not alone. If you need a little help, you have friends here who are ready and willing to help.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate that Randy, getting my hands on good used parts is mighty dear these days. Although money is tough to come by, what benifets me more is just finding someone to let go of their horded 288 parts. I know a guy down the road from me that runs 288's also, he has 3 full wrap handles, but by golly he won't let one go for any amount of money!

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate that Randy, getting my hands on good used parts is mighty dear these days. Although money is tough to come by, what benifets me more is just finding someone to let go of their horded 288 parts. I know a guy down the road from me that runs 288's also, he has 3 full wrap handles, but by golly he won't let one go for any amount of money!
What all are you needing? I’ll see what I can muster up for you

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What all are you needing? I’ll see what I can muster up for you
@jacob j.

Forrest if Frank cant fix ya up, i got one.
JJ u remember what the modding was for? I think its a OE 288 wrap that someone flattened the top of the tube to put a bolt through cuz they used it on a 394/5 for the AV mount. Its still stout id say. Ill send it to ya, you have always been good to me. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting. I have heard of making a 385 handle fit, but would rather not go that route
No this is a 288 someone adapted to 394:BangHead:
See what im sayin(the pic) if it will work for u ill have it in the mail monday. On me:D
Merry Christmas! Say the word.......image.jpg

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He needs a full wrap handlebar but I think Johnnybuttcheeks has him covered.
Johnnybuttcheeks? He new here :rolleyes:

The Funkyman has hooked me up a few times on shtuffs :D for garden tools. He should be paid by pony express if that is what the man requires.

I have no 288 foo or parts but can dig for smalls local if your going to run the piss out of that 281. Things find me sometimes :)