Here's the deal.....

Traprunner

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick update from my end... been nearly 2 years since product launch. Havent had one return... not one. I've probably sold about a hundred covers through ebay and my site... and hlsupply is now carrying them also....which is cool and I've had a lot of great feedback.

On the downside...im about 300 cover sales away from just breaking even.

I've been asked by a number of folks for 266 covers and my guy can do it...but I just don't see it happening.

I havent been doing lots of saws lately....life kinda gets in the way. If something pops up as far as feasible products I'll let everyone know.
I'll take a Blue cover Matt. Also would be interested in a couple 266 covers if it does ever happen.

president

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For now I'm not spending any money in that direction. I have stock right now....but until I actually make my investment back and then some I cant risk another penny. If had already seen significant sales then I would have pushed forward and done other cool stuff but because there is a competing product I cant risk anything further.

It really seemed like I had one of the coolest and most relevant chainsaw products....

Srry guys....im really pissed.
Scooped by the asians It seems to be a thing for them to do
I have one of your covers and there, nothing like it !
also have a NOS husky 288 cover , not near as stout

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick update from my end... been nearly 2 years since product launch. Havent had one return... not one. I've probably sold about a hundred covers through ebay and my site... and hlsupply is now carrying them also....which is cool and I've had a lot of great feedback.

On the downside...im about 300 cover sales away from just breaking even.

I've been asked by a number of folks for 266 covers and my guy can do it...but I just don't see it happening.

I havent been doing lots of saws lately....life kinda gets in the way. If something pops up as far as feasible products I'll let everyone know.
I've been trying to move them for you on the various forum's