Hello Marketing?

Kenskip1

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a short note here.On the opening page on the right side there is a electric orange and black chain grinder.Well if anyone happens to take a good look at the images they will notice something. Yes the chain is on Backwards.Just using my observation skills.You would be surprised at the number of new saws I have spotted this on.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Simply click onto the picture then go to the second picture from the left.

Are you speaking of the Ebay listing --(that is to click on the picture leads to an Ebay ad?)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol the harbor freight grinder has pics just like that too. Now what I want to see is pics of it mounted to a wall.

Last edited:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They could possibly be using it to knock down the rakers and running the chain backwards on the grinder might be the way to get a nice shape on the raker. Just a guess

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The persons associated with and working on graphics quite often don't know the ins and outs of the various products they make advertisement's for.

I often see hilarious specs and descriptions in local supermarket flyers - I grin at them and move on.

The backward chain is a commonly made mistake in advertising pictures of chainsaws, it makes sense that it will occur in pictures of chainsaw chain grinders as well.