Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always enjoy your threads too Carl. Now get busy and entertain us.:D
Lol I will. I was GOING to do one soon as I was gonna use this week to catch up all my work and start the year fresh. However I had a little moment of stupidity that left me not being able to see so well this week. But hopefully I can join in on Randy thread on the 7900 and I'll look back threw my pics and see if I have enough to put together a 6100 build thread. I am really liking that saw. Lol.

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm here to share the interest with chainsaws. Don't know it all, never will. I hope everyone can stay open minded and work together. Those that are reading this, hear me now, I got no use for horn blowers or cheerleaders. I say give credit where credit is due. The wonderful thing about chainsaws is there is more than one way to skin a cat. Not that one way is always better either! Just because so and so does it that way does not mean it's the only way.

And one more thing while it's on my mind, over the years I've seen more trouble created when someone gets a saw modified/woodsported and end up at a gtg and wind up compared to someone with a hotter saw, and are upset and mad at their builder cause they got beat! Or.....or..... Let me preach on it! Lol. Or who ever done the winning, ragging the other person that their builder cheated them. This group of people(cheerleaders) pair up with a saw builder and thumping their chest like a gorilla showing off their chainsaws. Whew!(Rick flair voice) Ugh! It happens, always has and always will. But really, it needs to stop.

I can go on and on, but wow, I feel better already. I'll save the rest for later!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a way to disable pics on this forum?

I'm not sure.....

I do know this though. The last thing I hope to see is is heavy handed moderation.

We are all grown men. We can self moderate.

Scott is just making himself feel comfortable.....and making us reach for the eye bleach. lol

You either build a woods port or a play saw. No real in between. You can build a pretty hot woods port but would it really last day in and day out.

No. It would not. I've dialed back on my woods saws over the years......

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
9:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure.....

I do know this though. The last thing I hope to see is is heavy handed moderation.

We are all grown men. We can self moderate.

Scott is just making himself feel comfortable.....and making us reach for the eye bleach. lol

No. It would not. I've dialed back on my woods saws over the years......
No,no,no. Not what I meant. You disable pics you cut down on data use ,an issue for those of us on phones.

But big fat pics do use a lot of data.