High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Hello Friends And Neighbors

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good grief! You folks have really embraced the whole idea of "Freedom from Opression".......I am only trying to follow a couple of threads here, and it's like trying to keep up with a whole gaggle of ADHD kids on a field trip to the Zoo.

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
7:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
^^^^^this^^^^^

I spend all day when you lot are sleeping trying to catch up with the forum, then when I wake there's a whole new forum on top...

Btw, spike60 posted that new husky oem cylinder kits have dropped to around the price of AM, inc 346ne and similar

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
^^^^^this^^^^^

I spend all day when you lot are sleeping trying to catch up with the forum, then when I wake there's a whole new forum on top...

Btw, spike60 posted that new husky oem cylinder kits have dropped to around the price of AM, inc 346ne and similar
Ya i saw that on another site. He said about 110 for a 390 rebuild kit I think

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't believe how this site is taking off. For the last few months I've not wanted to talk saws, post pics, threads, etc. It seemed like every thread either ended up deep in the ditch, or mired in an argument. I was ready to walk away from the forums.....

This new site is a clean slate for all of us guys that love the saws, but are sick of the egos. We have a chance to make this site into everything we want a site to be.

Personally, I plan to make this my new home. I'll be doing build threads, sharing ideas, and hopefully I'll be able to learn from the great group of guys that I see here.

I see some of the best saw builders in the business have joined up already. I'm looking forward to being a member of a saw forum for the first time in a long time.

Thanks for showing up, Randy
Here here! U made a great thing. Brought the best together....