High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Hedgefest GTG 2018: March 30-31 in Carthage, MO

RVALUE

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm glad Dan's gonna be there. He can locate the nails that might be in any of the logs. He's so good he doesn't just cut them in two, he noodles them sight unseen. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
HA ! things are looking poorly for dan, (stupid deadbeat............) Our new shop, ( second or third in two years, ) We tried anodizing today, yesterday, and the day before. First production in 3 years, or so. We have some issues, and have orders to fill. Somehow it doesn't seem right to 'go play' when we are........... ok. We were so looking forward to this. :) Marie made a few (?) loaves of banana bread. We also expected to show this:

Attachments

RVALUE

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
HA ! things are looking poorly for dan, (stupid deadbeat............) Our new shop, ( second or third in two years, ) We tried anodizing today, yesterday, and the day before. First production in 3 years, or so. We have some issues, and have orders to fill. Somehow it doesn't seem right to 'go play' when we are........... ok. We were so looking forward to this. :) Marie made a few (?) loaves of banana bread. We also expected to show this:

RVALUE

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Guys this is Marie... on behalf of Dan>> I am typing this..
Okay... Marie told me (twisted my arm, hahaha) we need to have some fun and we should go regardless. It's been too long since we have seen everyone! So after having cancelled our room reservation, we called back and got the same room. We will see y'all tomorrow night. :)

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Guys this is Marie... on behalf of Dan>> I am typing this..
Okay... Marie told me (twisted my arm, hahaha) we need to have some fun and we should go regardless. It's been too long since we have seen everyone! So after having cancelled our room reservation, we called back and got the same room. We will see y'all tomorrow night. :)
Will look forward to seeing you both!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not really new here but I havnt posted before, just lots of reading. if I can get out of work, id like to come on Saturday. can I get directions or address? and im assuming any one can come? If I can make it, ill bring donation.
i think page 1 has the location/address.

Wendell

The Wendell
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WTF

Who forgot to order the good weather?!?
7cb9850af985ccb4896614a64d7baab3.jpg

RVALUE

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is the actual Dan. I typed a long response to Steve's post. About how we 'stink'. (Me, not Steve and I) Maybe it is on this site, maybe not. BUT, my family is now singing aloud and very happy. ( about seeing you people, ?????) This is CRAZY!!!!! Just for some of you newcomers: For my saws: Contact Donald Kelley (or Kelly) of Colcord, ( or Kansas) OK, he had them........... (even my stumpbroke and 2 cyl.........:(...) Though he should be in prison, he was still out on bail paid for by selling my saws, on April 15, 2016. The theft was August 30, 2015. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday.

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good news, bad news day. Got my Mac 550 running good and ready for Saturday. Bad news is I won't be able to come till Saturday. Had some stuff come up that I have to take care of tomorrow but I WILL be there Saturday.
Also found out I had some loose handle bolts in that 550. Nothing gets your attention faster than a handle coming off a 99cc saw while you've got it rapped out. No damage though.