High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Hedgefest GTG 2018: March 30-31 in Carthage, MO

Jonsered_raket

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Matt ill bring what I can. Dnr only allows us 6 fish up here. But ill have Tim and derrick bring there limits also;). The walleye will only be allowed if you southerners make some of those hush puppy things, just seems cruel to not have some. Ill see what I can do on string whips.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Matt ill bring what I can. Dnr only allows us 6 fish up here. But ill have Tim and derrick bring there limits also;). The walleye will only be allowed if you southerners make some of those hush puppy things, just seems cruel to not have some. Ill see what I can do on string whips.
Copy that.
2 fryers it is..

WetGunPowder

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will run out to Burnett Dairy and pick up a couple big bags of whips for Adam to bring down.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If i bring along some orphan bars and chains will guys claim them, bars would be oddball mounts chains all manner of stuff from odd to common, old to new.
If anyone needs oddball size chain shoot me a message right quick, I can bring some possibly.
I plan to bring a few Cannon bars and Danzco rims along with CCC Racing pistons in 10 models for show and tell.
If anyone needs an 044 or MS440 or PP475 let me know ahead of time and i can bring one along.