High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Hate to say it...

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'd be careful mixing. I lost a 250r 30 years ago and the only thing I did was mix 2 oils together to have enough for 5 gallons of mix. One oil was synthetic, one was not. Not sure if that made a difference or not
If I find your lost 250r can I have it?

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use Dextron
New or used ATF fluid?
I did burn my used Dexron VI fluid after my last change. I refilled with Transynd. So I will burn the Transynd next change this summer. [emoji106]

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yep. All yours. Them things is dangerous
You should see my narrow ass riding one. Looks like the rear tire was greased till I hit the thick grass and she hooks up. Looks like somebody hit the juice button. I love the 86' works bike motor. Rode an 89' once with a warmed over 86' top end. Ported an 88' many moons ago. That bike went like stink!

Used to mix dex atf to free up anything with stuck rings and gummed up motors or injectors. Changed motor oil to straight atf in stuck ring or valve old flatties. The smoke is unreal at cruising speeds :) Works every time.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ULSD is very 'dry' vs. The older LSD. ULSD lacks lubrucants and pumps wear out faster. I have been running diesel supplement since day 1 also. Stanadyne or Power Service. Helps lubricate injection pumps and injectors.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ULSD is very 'dry' vs. The older LSD. ULSD lacks lubrucants and pumps wear out faster. I have been running diesel supplement since day 1 also. Stanadyne or Power Service. Helps lubricate injection pumps and injectors.
Know anything bout the red off road stuff? I don’t have injector pump issues. I use lots of diesel. Most of it is red though?

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Red is best. Older type diesel fuel. I don't think it is ULSD. Also no on road taxes. Just don't get caught. Hefty fine. In the 10K range if caught "on-road"

I'm pretty sure it's still ultra low sulfur. That's how it's labeled around here anyway. It is nice to skip the tax though. I paid $2.50/gallon a month ago. I only use it for my tractors though.