Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The reason I ordered the Dominator was because one of my customers who has 4 MMWS 390XPs told me since he switched to Dominator from Husky Silver three years ago, he's not had any bearing failures. When he was using Husky oil, he couldn't get a full season out of a 390XP. He's using it at 40:1

Roost426

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Whats our weekly consensus on VP? I still got like 6 2 gallon bottles to burn through from WM clearance! Than I will probably be looking for some schaeffer's :bandit:

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
4:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The reason I ordered the Dominator was because one of my customers who has 4 MMWS 390XPs told me since he switched to Dominator from Husky Silver three years ago, he's not had any bearing failures. When he was using Husky oil, he couldn't get a full season out of a 390XP. He's using it at 40:1
Dominator is good oil buddy. My cousin is an Amsoil Dealer and swears by the stuff in all his 2T engines. You’d like him, he’s a motor head.
Does custom boat and vehicle upholstery during the week and can be found working on his tubbed out 1970 1/2 blown Camaro. Beautiful car man. Took me for a ride about 20yrs ago when he first got it.....first and only car I ever rode in that could do a wheelie from 20mph and not set em down till after 100mph.
Dad never did grab the $ from the dash clip that day.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
4:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dominator is good oil buddy. My cousin is an Amsoil Dealer and swears by the stuff in all his 2T engines. You’d like him, he’s a motor head.
Does custom boat and vehicle upholstery during the week and can be found working on his tubbed out 1970 1/2 blown Camaro. Beautiful car man. Took me for a ride about 20yrs ago when he first got it.....first and only car I ever rode in that could do a wheelie from 20mph and not set em down till after 100mph.
Dad never did grab the $ from the dash clip that day.
Hate to say it.... Better story than any phackin oil thread...