High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well…just tidied up my will, and made sure my beneficiaries/percentages are good to go. I’ll definitely be on the Wanted: Dead list too.

You know, when you mess with a man’s ability to make a living/feed his family *s-wordt hits the fan pretty quick and people die…just part of life.

Did you will Dallas all your decaf coffee?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Flip

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Careful with those that may be on the meth pipe. They may require an extra chunk of lead or two. I hear they're up there with zombies.

One time we went to see Rage against the Machine open for WuTang Clan in an open pit arena, no seats. We had a couple of fifths of Jack but everyone else in the pit was on pills. My friend who played rugby for the regional national team got knocked out by some 100 pound girl that had the devil in her eyes. He was out before he hit the ground. We definitely took a knife to a gun fight and I can only imagine what they have nowadays.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are you cracking up that he put up pics of messages he sent in 2021 supposedly trying to contact that dude..

I guess all the other years didn't count :lol:
Well he can't get into his old account ya know. The naked one. Had to start anew n stuffs.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are you cracking up that he put up pics of messages he sent in 2021 supposedly trying to contact that dude..

I guess all the other years didn't count :lol:
Well see, he just now remembered having said abandoned saw after the pitchfork mafia reminded him that he did, so he's just now making the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.