High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has Anyone Here Ever Bought A Saw From Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think we can make a show out of this drama.

I'll be the director.

Stump Shot Steve can be the narrator.

Randy can be the guy who humps cows and runs out of patients too fast.

Kenny can be the Doctor with only 2 patience and a side porting business.

Dallas can be the transgender saw enthusiast...wait..he already is.

Officer Jeff can be Kenny's lawyer.

And investors out there ?
Invest? Maybe.
My friend Epstein told me you can do whatever you want to the talent if you put in enough money. Can confirm?

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far on my quest to collect abandoned saws it seems the best places to find them are Chainsaw Jim, JMS, T/Landrum and Kenny. Nobody else seems to have any? I've left them messages and are waiting to hear back. I'm so excited I can't leave the house... the phone might ring any minute.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything with an "Image " attached to its concept makes people crazy.
I like one comedian said ,"I have more pictures of my kids than my father ever looked at me".
It's like people's attachment to the object makes them think that the prominence of the image is transferred to them? Whatever their interpretation of that Image is.
Motorcycle's have a similar effect, I've literally heard ,"I ride a Harley" as an example of personality type?
Alot of what I've experienced with professional timber cutters is that they're sort of intravert and quiet, mostly enjoying the quiet solitude of the woods or simple one to one contact, not really seeking out attention.
Unhappy people are often victims of their own mind.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far on my quest to collect abandoned saws it seems the best places to find them are Chainsaw Jim, JMS, T/Landrum and Kenny. Nobody else seems to have any? I've left them messages and are waiting to hear back. I'm so excited I can't leave the house... the phone might ring any minute.
FugginA

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I remember, from translating the Hebrew/Klingon bullshitt yesterday on Ass Site, didn't one or two of Skinny's last remarks say something to the effect...he's tired of trying to contact the Dart fella now and the 024 will officially be considered "abandoned" soon? It don't get no f'ng better than this *s-wordt! :lol:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I remember, from translating the Hebrew/Klingon bullshitt yesterday on Ass Site, didn't one or two of Skinny's last remarks say something to the effect...he's tired of trying to contact the Dart fella now and the 024 will officially be considered "abandoned" soon? It don't get no f'ng better than this *s-wordt! :lol:

Only a fool would believe that Kenny still has that 024 in the same condition he received it.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
200,000 years after the crappola got flung around by the fan .................

Its funny to see the date stamps on them screenshots, him thinking it exonerates him in some way ?

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many people are buying into his bull? Are there any folks over there defending him?
If people are dumb enough to view his posts as good reason to trust him, they are probably beyond help. If Kenny truly wants to clear his name and work on building a clean reputation as a saw porter...he has a lot of work to do.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many people are buying into his bull? Are there any folks over there defending him?
Don't think anyone has posted anything relevant since early yesterday, when numbnuts tried to BS Dart that his saw will soon be 'abandoned', because Dart won't respond to him now, lol. And ain't a soul defending his bullshitt!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If people are dumb enough to view his posts as good reason to trust him, they are probably beyond help. If Kenny truly wants to clear his name and work on building a clean reputation as a saw porter...he has a lot of work to do.
He can't live long enough to see the sun shine on that day, my man!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate it ended up like this for him. I really have never considered Kenny a bad person. Odd....sure. But I never thought of him as a dishonest or deceitful person. I was pretty shocked when it came to light that he never returned Todd's saw.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate it ended up like this for him. I really have never considered Kenny a bad person. Odd....sure. But I never thought of him as a dishonest or deceitful person. I was pretty shocked when it came to light that he never returned Todd's saw.

I felt the same too and thought maybe it was a case of burnout forgetfulness.

But not coming out immediately with a mea culpa just doubling down sealed the deal for me.

And I liked the storm warning and trees down line. Did he not realize people see he was online not responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.